Lake KI 9/12/06 4:30 to 8:00

Hit the lake after work, the boss cut me out a little early. Good thing, sense the sun goes down sooner. I work up here, so its 10 minuts to the lake. This is my favorite lake for productivity of trout. It was windy at times, which was interesting because, when I got there the surface temperature felt cooler than the last trip, but soon as the wind died down, the surface temp shot right back up to what I remember from last trip.
The fish seem to be scattered across the lake most of the time. But near the end of the day, a bunch of fish schooled up where the wind blew all the surface food to. Caught my limit before the sun went down, all around 13". They all seem to be eating good. Noticed the fresh water shrimp or what ever they are, back near the surface, and most of the fish were up there with them. I think the fall turn over, should happen soon. It seems to be in the process. The bite seemed slower than normal, but still put out a limit. smile Just found the site, use to post on fishsniffer, but they were all from california, I live up here in Everett. I fish fresh water lakes & rivers. Interested in fishing for trout, bass, kokanee, & salmon. I have two alumninum boats 10' and 14'
Works for most of the lakes up here. Would be willing to meet some fisherman at a lake for some fishing. Looking for some one with experience fishing for bass & kokanee. I got the trout nailed down. I'm looking to target the kokanee at lake stevens, & need some help.

fishinwithg