Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Should we ban bridges now?? by Lucky Louie @ 1 minute 34 seconds ago

...Special counsel Mueller addresses main stream media (MSM) fake news by stating many stories circulating about his investigation have been false. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zwEVW47cY&feature=youtu.be Washington times story entitled Ro
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: fishing words and phrases that you make you cringe by Direct-Drive @ 48 minutes 57 seconds ago

Ugh, the flatbillers. Saw a whole boatload once. cutplug skag strike indicator gear fisherman the swing is the thing
Northwest Fishing Board
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunkI’ll agree with “pro staff” and toss in “Addicted” This group of goons with flat bill hats and matching outfits, driving around with their sticker covered trucks, spinning rod using, bead fishing, vape smoking, film
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: fishing words and phrases that you make you cringe by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

"You GOTTA throw that back in Ory-gone"
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: GH Chehalis and Humptulpis Salmon season 2018 by thepull @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Honestly the September Hump chinook fishery is one of the more disgusting things I have seen. But I guess opportunity for snaggers and guides.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: GH Chehalis and Humptulpis Salmon season 2018 by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02 A one hatchery coho limit should keep the crowds down upriver.... This a modeling exercise staff intends to pursue at the request of the guide community who turned out for last night's meeting. If sufficient sav
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: M40 by Myassisdragon @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

3.5 inches Hi at 100 should get the ball rolling...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: GH Chehalis and Humptulpis Salmon season 2018 by FleaFlickr02 @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

Wow. Least (planned) opportunity I've ever seen for these basins. Well, better safe than sorry, I guess. A one hatchery coho limit should keep the crowds down upriver.... Anyone know if the rivers will be open for gamefish from Sep. 16-30?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: GH Chehalis and Humptulpis Salmon season 2018 by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: satsop_connoisseurI'm peeved there's no adult retention between Sept. 15th and Oct. 1 on the Chehalis. Why not extend the jack only fishery to Oct 1st? Only 1 hatchery coho- doesn't seem worth it. Are they trying to protect hatc
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: You guys buy your GOLD yet? by stam @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Evo im just a Boodwietzer man myself now... You might could should maybe consider..... ....Bood light?
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: M40 by Evo @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

i ended up getting it for 240, everything is perfect... rings are good, sun shade is nice, and HOLY SH!T is that glass good for this price of a scope... i can see individual rocks in the concrete from 10 feet away when you adjust the focus..., and at
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Skagit rally by AP a.k.a. Kaiser D @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

Mid-teen chrome hens for the win!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by Evo @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

WOW.... VHawk threatened to sue me
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by slabhunter @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

IMHO Harvest Management at WDFW is to busy jerking off over the numbers of fishes. They are ill equipped to deviate from the former fisheries mindset. Time for Staff to move on...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: GH Chehalis and Humptulpis Salmon season 2018 by satsop_connoisseur @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

I'm peeved there's no adult retention between Sept. 15th and Oct. 1 on the Chehalis. Why not extend the jack only fishery to Oct 1st? Only 1 hatchery coho- doesn't seem worth it. Are they trying to protect hatchery adult salmon for which taxpayers pr
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by Todd @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: KrijackOne of the last times I visited the river was for the limited Float/bait only fishery. There was almost no one on the river. A complete reset with these type of restrictions are what the department needs to do and what
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts GH Chehalis and Humptulpis Salmon season 2018 by DrifterWA @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Humptulips...2018, as of April 17, 2018 Humptulips regulation as written: From mouth(Jessie Slough) including all channels, sloughs, and interconnected waterways to confluences of East and West forks. Sept. 1 -Sept. 30 Min. size 12" Daily l
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by Krijack @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

One of the last times I visited the river was for the limited Float/bait only fishery. There was almost no one on the river. A complete reset with these type of restrictions are what the department needs to do and what I think the tribe is holding
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by parker @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

That was an awesome thread! Still don't know why JG shut that one down. Hell, I think I'm going to open it back up. I move we open that thread back up. I say we keep it going. Mob rules. Any seconds on this motion? Personally liked the St
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by Todd @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Apparently I have grown a bit more accepting of the clown shows, if not only to use them to keep the clowns somewhere other than where I am...anyone remember this rant from 11 years ago? http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: fishing words and phrases that you make you cringe by Jason Beezuz @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

I thought about it for days and suddenly I realized there is a clear winner to me and the choice was easy: “Was it on the fly?”
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by Todd @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

I 100% fully support a year round sportfishery on the Skokomish, because it would keep anyone who thinks that looks like fun from ever being on a river near me, pretty Chinook or not. And...that's the "nice" part of the river. Get some pi
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by parker @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

I miss fishing the Skok. I miss the peace, quiet, and tranquility of the river...... And most of all, I miss my ladder. I will say that the kings were of high quality and very tasty. BTW, your girlfriend says "Hi", Coop. Oh, and
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: fishing words and phrases that you make you cringe by parker @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Snake PliskinThat was my 1000th post....took a little over 15 years. Do I get a corkie or something? They are called "beads" now. Come on! Get with the program!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: No Skokomish River this year? by slabhunter @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: KrijackThis officially ticks me off. There is no excuse for the department to state they are continuing to "work with the tribe"... I know most of you hate this fishery anyways, but the potential of what it could be
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
8 registered (Lucky Louie, Eric Kraig, chumsalmon, paguy, eddie, CraigO, 2 invisible), 118 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ericl, steeleworldwide, Luke R, Stinkfinger, strgon84
11373 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 28002
Todd 24010
Sol Duc 14492
Dan S. 13373
parker 13010
Banned User 12982
eyeFISH 12274
Salmo g. 12211
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10972
Forum Stats
11373 Members
18 Forums
76419 Topics
893714 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |