Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: picture making the rounds by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: bk paigeTwo handed I agree, but the guides on the OP are catching far more than that a week and month(at lest the top ones). Hopefully the Skagit will reopen and take some preshure of the coast, or the OP willl be closed just
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: picture making the rounds by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.I think this two-handed dipsh!t just like to hear himself snivel and finally found a place where he can whine and cry about everyone else while pretending he isn't a part of the problem. What a fuckin' donkey. Btw Dan
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: picture making the rounds by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.I think this two-handed dipsh!t just like to hear himself snivel and finally found a place where he can whine and cry about everyone else while pretending he isn't a part of the problem. What a fuckin' donkey. Nobody c
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.Originally Posted By: TwoHandedAddictOriginally Posted By: Dan S.Where the fu.ck did this knob come from? Go crawl back under your rock, you fuckin' clown. Clown? Look who's talking you scab. Go wash the sand out
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW Commission Reshuffle by Chasin' Baitman @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Is this retaliation for the sportfishing priority bills that were recently heard in the house and senate?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Class of 2015 by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Wait... is that a compliment? Sandy = BAD Drippy = GOOD ? I'm so confused.....
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.Originally Posted By: TwoHandedAddictOriginally Posted By: Dan S.Where the fu.ck did this knob come from? Go crawl back under your rock, you fuckin' clown. Clown? Look who's talking you scab. Go wash the sand out
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: bk paigeWhat if they they where not born in the county or city approved by you? They can do whatever they want.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunkI have a feeling TwoHandedCockAddict has been around here before or every fukin day, seldom does such a fat troll come out of the gates with such speed and grace Not even fp I mean FP lights threads up like this. 40
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by bk paige @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

What if they they where not born in the county or city approved by you?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Originally Posted By: deerlickOriginally Posted By: TwoHandedAddict[quote=deerlick]Good thing my sled gets up there You're a total scumbag. [/quote Yup pure scumbag. I will be sure to let my parapalegic fishing friend know youd like him not to
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Im done.......Just not like it use to be.......... by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: DrifterWAmilkBottleMikey: I also remember a early closure....and it was because Natives/wild steelhead were not returning in the numbers needed to keep the run going. I also remember the late 60's where the Humptulips, the Sat
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Im done.......Just not like it use to be.......... by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: EricQuote:I have an old "Fishing Holes" map book from 1975 for coastal streams. In the accompanying article the author Terry Rudnick (sp?) mentions that the 'Nooche was an overlooked/underfished stream. And with goo
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by deerlick @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: TwoHandedAddict[quote=deerlick]Good thing my sled gets up there You're a total scumbag. [/quote Yup pure scumbag. I will be sure to let my parapalegic fishing friend know youd like him not to fish from a boat, maybe hed l
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Im done.......Just not like it use to be.......... by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: RB3Less guides = Less new fishers = less license revenue for Wdfw? Wrong.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Im done.......Just not like it use to be.......... by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: sleestakOriginally Posted By: Jason BeezyI feel you fly. The new guides I see obviously have a lot of family funding going into their little project. They often have vehicles and boats that I only dream of owning as a hard work
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Chuck "Bobo" Brayton RIP by dwatkins @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

RIP to a true baseball guy.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Chuck "Bobo" Brayton RIP by Steelheadman @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Legendary Cougar baseball coach passed away. Played baseball, football, and basketball at WSU. Bobo Brayton
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Im done.......Just not like it use to be.......... by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: superflyI hate to be a party pooper but if you want to do it move to Florida Brother ! Lol!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Im done.......Just not like it use to be.......... by TwoHandedAddict @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: superflyI have been doing alot of thinking and alot of talking with people that I know well and trust and am happy to call friends above all else and I am pretty sure that I have came to the conclusion that after april 15th 0f 2
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Class of 2015 by Dan S. @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Another drippy cu.nt post. ^^^^^^^^
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by Dan S. @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: TwoHandedAddictOriginally Posted By: Dan S.Where the fu.ck did this knob come from? Go crawl back under your rock, you fuckin' clown. Clown? Look who's talking you scab. Go wash the sand out of your twat, you whiny bitc
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by ReefSkunk @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

I have a feeling TwoHandedCockAddict has been around here before or every fukin day, seldom does such a fat troll come out of the gates with such speed and grace Not even fp I mean FP lights threads up like this. 40 posts in a couple days is Big S
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: picture making the rounds by Dan S. @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

I think this two-handed dipsh!t just like to hear himself snivel and finally found a place where he can whine and cry about everyone else while pretending he isn't a part of the problem. What a fuckin' donkey.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 7400 done? by bk paige @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

I would have to agree with ondarvr on this one, no one gets special rights because the think they do. I live on the same river as ondarvr and dont hate those that come to enjoy a beautiful river and its surroundings, just dont litter.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
A-DOG, Luv2Spey, Outdoor Hoosier, ReiterRat, Tyson, Zane in Oregon
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
3 registered (bhudda, 2 invisible), 42 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
gprob, captainchris, ToonerF115, JWA63MT, denniswatters
11011 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 24543
Todd 22246
Chuck S. 14802
Banned User 12345
paker 12312
STRIKE ZONE 11617
Dan S. 11569
Salmo g. 11389
eyeFISH 10780
Dogfish 10651
Forum Stats
11011 Members
18 Forums
73954 Topics
858272 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |