Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Trump madness by Steelheadman @ Today at 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Direct-DriveI thought Trump knew how to run a harem. Freakin yikes. Haven't heard too much from the wicked witch of New Jersey since they put the gag order on her. Now we have to listen to that little bitch Sean Spicer.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Clam Dig by GPS @ Today at 07:49 PM

We were up at Pacific Beach Saturday night and the clams were nearly a no-show. Lots of people struggled to get a partial limit. Some left with none. We had about half limits when dark hit and the tide turned, then nada.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Queets, big sweeper by DRL @ Today at 07:03 PM

The logjam did break up, remnants of it are still there, but plenty of room on the left side now.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: odd wound in summer steelhead by eyeFISH @ Today at 06:41 PM

I think I may have caught my first ALL WILD version of the "absorbed twin syndrome". Check out this king from last summer... Look carefully at the patch of NON-matching skin behind the collar on the fish's left "shoulder" (I'm
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger 10/22 by Myassisdragon @ Today at 06:24 PM

Nice .22 Triggers can be great thingz to invest upgrade $s in - Fur Sure
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by rojoband @ Today at 05:27 PM

Just wondering...given forecasting meetings start this week, any word on if this year's process will open up or not per your petition process?
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Lamiglas G-1336T's and reels other Lami's forsale by MetalheadMatt @ Today at 03:43 PM

They are yours, let me know if you want me to ship them or meet somewhere. You can text or call me
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Ruger 10/22 by Evo @ Today at 03:16 PM

i got bored, and tired of staring at 800+ rounds of CCI Mini Mag, so i started a little build... the main goal is to use it in bench/silhouette shoots at Tacoma when they get the range done, should be soon... started out with a base 10/22 carbine,
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Grays Harbor 2017- Irreconcilable Differences? by Bay wolf @ Today at 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: DrifterWAIts too bad the tribes don't have their "wild Coho forecast"... Would be nice for the general public to be able to see a "side by side" forecast projection....WDFW and Tribal..... Interesting that
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Grays Harbor 2017- Irreconcilable Differences? by Misguided @ Today at 12:29 PM

The right path would be to stop ALL harvest (commercial and sport) on the west coast (including tribal) and Alaska (we can't do anything about Canada yet) for 5 years then access the returns. Many fishers in the PNW do not know the true reason why t
The Recipe Vault
Jump to new posts Re: salmon on the grill by Doug Kelly @ Today at 11:12 AM

soak in yoshida's for 1-2 hrs, let dry, sprinkle with Smoke House Maple seasoning and grill, (Weber) with alder chips,
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Washington steelheading by Carcassman @ Today at 10:56 AM

In the anadromous zone the "resident" and "anadromous" rainbow are the same stock. A pair of residents can produce a smolt with the converse being true, too. Anadromy in rainbow seems to have a strong environmental component. It
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Washington steelheading by Myassisdragon @ Today at 10:42 AM

SG, " In some cases, like the NIsqually, it's possible that smolt production has been sustained by contributions from resident rainbow trout. If so, that's truly a testament to species resilience. " And possibly the same situation for the
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Lakes Frozen Over for March opener??? by fishenfool @ Today at 09:34 AM

just talked to Grant County Fisheries and everything is frozen, Quincy lakes Gate is closed due to snow drifts, ice on all the lakes in area....
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 next Clam dig by eyeFISH @ Today at 09:31 AM

Not to mention fp dug that whole limit for himself for the first time in a couple years! Glad to have been a part of that milestone on your recovery from shoulder surgery, Freddie. If'n I was smarter (ya know, with a bunch more alphabet soup at th
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Grays Harbor 2017- Irreconcilable Differences? by DrifterWA @ Today at 09:27 AM

Its too bad the tribes don't have their "wild Coho forecast"... Would be nice for the general public to be able to see a "side by side" forecast projection....WDFW and Tribal..... Only other comment....during 2016 season, as I f
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Washington steelheading by Carcassman @ Today at 09:25 AM

The rebound in the Puyallup and White systems occurred simultaneously with the surge in pink salmon. At the same time, age data showed that the smolts got younger (more 1s, fewer 3s). As smolt age got younger, the R/S for the brood went up. On the W
Jump to new posts Re: Trump madness by Hankster @ Today at 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: The TrumpsterOriginally Posted By: pakerToday. Trump Madness. Starting to remind me of a past 1900's era world leader that no one seemed to like except for his fellow nutjobs who put him in power. Started a World War II. End
Jump to new posts Re: California Flooding by Hankster @ Today at 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: NickD90Generally speaking... Charter = buying the whole boat Party = fishing with strangers Strangers are just people you haven't met before. There are a LOT of regulars on PARTY CHARTER BOATS and you're bound to run into th
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Lakes Frozen Over for March opener??? by fishenfool @ Today at 09:00 AM

Was planning on heading over to Beverly, but friend mentioned pond on Royal City property still frozen, I will call Mar Dons to see what they know...they open at 9 am.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Washington steelheading by Salmo g. @ Today at 08:46 AM

Milt, I don't want to write off freshwater habitat in the PS region. I've been convinced for several years now that the PS wild steelhead plight is a matter of low marine survival rates. Increasingly, data are reported that steelhead smolt product
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Washington steelheading by RICH G @ Today at 08:19 AM

It's basic comman sense; manage the runs to take every single extra fish for harvest under optimal river and ocean condition assumptions, year after year on systems all ready far below historic carrying capacity. What happens? Within a few generatio
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Washington steelheading by Jason Beezuz @ Today at 07:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Evoin 2008, 98 Steelhead spawned in the Puyallup system... last year, 1629 wild fish were counted.... tack a few on for the rats that poach the fish as well... to me that looks like they can, and will, come back..... if peopl
Northwest Fishing Board
"However, the GHSMP only applies to state-managed fisheries, and there’s been no buy-in to the plan as far as QIN is concerned. Whereas the constraints imposed by the GHSMP to conserve a depleted stock may render state fishers unable to fully a
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Bill Paxton died at 61.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BERG, Bergabong, DJFISHS2XS, Stan
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
1 registered (GoldDigger), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
angler fx204, Killaclown01, D.Dornbush, Barbed Hook, gulliver
11287 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27743
Todd 23747
Sol Duc 13865
Dan S. 13067
Banned User 12846
paker 12788
STRIKE ZONE 12079
Salmo g. 11967
eyeFISH 11737
Dogfish 10950
Forum Stats
11287 Members
18 Forums
75721 Topics
879655 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |