Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Peaceful Demonstration Poll by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

I believe the specific language was that the Share was 50% or a moderate living, whichever is less. The other aspect to remember is that their share includes C&S. Note that as the number of tribal members increases the subsistence need goes up
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Snoopy Rod Classic by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Chill out sandy.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

I can't help it Man, it's the only sport I like. The great thing about pro football most contracts aren't guaranteed. The salaries in baseball and the NBA has gotten beyond stupid. I don't blame the players though. This kneeling chit has curbed my e
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Snoopy Rod Classic by fish4brains @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: EvoManson... Rest in piss.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Team eyeFISH 2011 retrospective - Buoy 10 by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

More here in a nice eye-pleasing "gee whizz" format. http://www.critfc.org/fish-and-watershed...r-fall-chinook/
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Peaceful Demonstration Poll by Larry B @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: CarcassmanThe thing in Boldt (Supremes review) tied the fish share to a moderate living. They were entitled to 50% or a moderate living from fishing, whichever was smaller. The Commercials begged WDF to litigate moderate livin
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Charlie, not Marylin.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Team eyeFISH 2011 retrospective - Buoy 10 by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Lars would not be very happy with numbers like that. A little known bit of information about Lars is that he was a front-line salmon manager for a while. So, he's familiar with the pressures of day to day managing back in the day when you managed
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Team eyeFISH 2011 retrospective - Buoy 10 by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

Carcassman... whaddaya say about these conservation metrics? pHOS > 70% pNOB < 10% PNI < 0.06 Are these compatible with conservation hatchery "best practices" at volumes of 50-60K spawners? What would Mobrand think?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Peaceful Demonstration Poll by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

The thing in Boldt (Supremes review) tied the fish share to a moderate living. They were entitled to 50% or a moderate living from fishing, whichever was smaller. The Commercials begged WDF to litigate moderate living in the 80s and the state would
Jump to new posts Re: Malcom Young, R.I.P. by sykofish @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Although his brother stole the show.......ACDC could have never existed without Malcom. Thanks for the memories. ACDC for ever!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Peaceful Demonstration Poll by Krijack @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

I think some of the tribes are just as scared about Boldt II as the state is. There is that pesky clause Boldt added in about a moderate income. There is no way the tribes would be willing to disclose how much they make or where the money is going
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW SAYS: IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOU NEED TO STOP by RICH G @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

I don't recall telling any lies. I have remained pretty consistent for as long as I have been on here. Just because you don't believe much of what I write does not make it untrue. Check the archives between 2000 and 2003 you should find an ori
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Peaceful Demonstration Poll by Bay wolf @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

In the case of WDFW, it's the Senior leadership who is giving out half truths and are failing to do everything to work towards a real solution. Senior Leadership!! Not staff. These are the guys who are paid BIG MONEY to know, and to fix things when
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Bent Metal @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol DucOriginally Posted By: BroodBusterI thought we were boycotting the NFL???? Can I start watching again? I just boycott all the pregame garbage (not the Anthem) Son of a biiattcchhhh, you spineless fukin 2 ply stain for
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Hunting Season by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: stamI'll be dining at the roadkill cafe, didn't even have to buy a tag. Fookin' rednecks! You can fix the damage for cash money too. That's kinda a double win.
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0Originally Posted By: ToddNothing like some politically charged faux outrage to bring the clowns pouring out of the circus car like out of wedlock babies tumbling out of Bristol Palin. Fish on... Todd At least B
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: ToddNothing like some politically charged faux outrage to bring the clowns pouring out of the circus car like out of wedlock babies tumbling out of Bristol Palin. Fish on... Todd Todd, those clowns in the cars weren't filled
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW SAYS: IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOU NEED TO STOP by bob r @ Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH GThis is pathetic and disgusting but nothing new. This is the culture of this states government, you saw it with the "safe injection sites" with King County, corrupt judges decide that the people have no voice
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Not what I had hoped by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Next time we will probably be in the Arenal area. On our first trip we spent one evening in a big hot spring. Saw Arenal actually erupting. My seasickness might keep me off the Big Blue. There are some riotously colored spiny rays in the rivers. O
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Peaceful Demonstration Poll by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

It's not just "wrangling". The business community was/is worried that Tribal push on Bildt II for habitat will kill business, especially big business like Boeing, Weyco, and the like. The habitat hammer is a big one. Got to build bigger ha
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ToddNothing like some politically charged faux outrage to bring the clowns pouring out of the circus car like out of wedlock babies tumbling out of Bristol Palin. Fish on... Todd At least Bristol scored.
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Todd @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Nothing like some politically charged faux outrage to bring the clowns pouring out of the circus car like out of wedlock babies tumbling out of Bristol Palin. Fish on... Todd
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Not what I had hoped by stam @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Spent 5 days up at La Fortuna/Mt Arenal, then down to Quepos for another 5 days, that broke it up nicely and, yeah, if you like birds, this the place to see them. Didn't fish any rivers but did go out with Mark Coleman for a day on the blue, hooked
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
zig
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
4 registered (Smalma, Lucky Louie, 2 invisible), 89 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
grablex, Joman8591, jackreno, BassAwkwards, CharmCityChampWhat
11331 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27961
Todd 23891
Sol Duc 14234
Dan S. 13232
paker 12940
Banned User 12908
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Salmo g. 12056
eyeFISH 12005
Dogfish 10972
Forum Stats
11331 Members
18 Forums
76145 Topics
887450 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |