Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Todd @ 2 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HanksterLittle Wheezy forgot to mention the Niners beat two of the teams the Fawks lost to. And the Seahawks beat the Broncos, who just made the Niners look like a JuCo...though I'm sure the Hawk players read your hard hittin
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Todd @ 4 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Evothe weird part about the Percy trade is that some of the best players are "shocked" and pissed off about it... Baldwin, Lynch, even Wilson wanted him to stay and wanted to help him with his anger issues but the coac
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a Kicker motor by Direct-Drive @ 8 minutes 43 seconds ago

This just went up.... http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=837625
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sky Chums by Todd @ 10 minutes 10 seconds ago

Yes you are...this is the part that they use to prohibit fishing for a salmon when the season is closed for them: **************** For all Game Fish and salmon, the Special Rules show all of the fishing opportunities for each freshwater area list
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Looking for a Kicker motor by chromefish @ 23 minutes 17 seconds ago

Have a friend that is looking for a long shaft kicker motor and a long shaft high thrust electric motor. Let me know if you have something.
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Hankster @ 25 minutes 9 seconds ago

Little Wheezy forgot to mention the Niners beat two of the teams the Fawks lost to.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sky Chums by MPM @ 25 minutes 35 seconds ago

I hope this doesn't cause this thread to go off the rails, but here goes... So, I've never seen anything in the regs that would prohibit an angler from fishing for a particular species, as long as the angler doesn't retain that species. In other wo
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: The case for terminal fisheries... by milt roe @ 34 minutes 42 seconds ago

Co-managers = Co-maximizers. Sport fishing is an annoying and inefficient necessity as long as we maintain a share. We could live with terminal and/or selective fisheries (we already do) nobody else apparently can.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Here is a great way to clean Panfish by Dave Vedder @ 35 minutes 8 seconds ago

Give Sebastes an electric knife and a bucket full of Perch and he will show you how to make his "Perch McNuggets" FAST!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Here is a great way to clean Panfish by GutZ @ 55 minutes 33 seconds ago

,<derail> I bet that between my brother and I we caught a couple hundred thousand crappie, bluegill and perch.We would skin and gut. Grandma flayd'em out. Grandma had a house in Moses Lake. Dad (divorced) would send us over every summer. We w
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Evo @ 58 minutes 7 seconds ago

the weird part about the Percy trade is that some of the best players are "shocked" and pissed off about it... Baldwin, Lynch, even Wilson wanted him to stay and wanted to help him with his anger issues but the coaches told him to stay out
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Jason Beezy @ Today at 06:11 PM

Also, I had a weird nightmare day fantasy that the Vaginers would wallop the Broncos last night and steamroll to a SB victory. And than next year the Hawks would be hungry and the Vaginers deconstructing from their SB hangover. But than I saw that g
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sky Chums by ondarvr @ Today at 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: MSAHmmm, I'll have to double check on that? Usually the regs will spell out "closed to Chums" I've seen Chums harvested in the Snohomish this year. This doesn't surprise me, there are many jerks that keep fish no m
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Jason Beezy @ Today at 06:05 PM

The Hawks D is clearly sucking and it's time they suck it up and do something about it. Wondering about PEDs is something I have been doing lately but it's mostly a joke. I really think this is the SB hangover. SB hangover is something only a long-t
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: October by SRoffe @ Today at 06:05 PM

I'm itching to get back on the water. It's been two whole weeks!!! I was going to go yesterday evening, but, I was dog tired. Sleep was needed more than fishing. Anwyay, I love the micro Clouser. A Local shop opened up in West Seattle, and I pic
Jump to new posts Re: PPPP Week 4 Thread by Todd @ Today at 05:57 PM

ASU @ Washington - Sun Devils 34 - Huskies 22 Arizona @ WSU - Wildcats 47 - Cougars 31 Seattle @ Carolina - Seahawks - 34 - Panthers 17 Philadelphia @ Arizona - Eagles 27 - Cardinals 21 Seahawks better not let me down again! Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: PPPP Week 4 Thread by Jerry Garcia @ Today at 05:51 PM

ASU 35 @ Washington 24 Arizona 45 @ WSU 38 Seattle 31@ Carolina 24 Philadelphia 24 @ Arizona 23
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sky Chums by Steelspanker @ Today at 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: MSAHmmm I've seen Chums harvested in the Snohomish this year. Then they poached them...intentionally or not.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sky Chums by MSA @ Today at 05:33 PM

Hmmm, I'll have to double check on that? Usually the regs will spell out "closed to Chums" I've seen Chums harvested in the Snohomish this year.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sky Chums by Somethingsmellsf @ Today at 05:31 PM

As per regs it is closed unless specifically mentioned in the regs that it is open, another little gem brought to us by our illustrious Dept! Fishy
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sky Chums by ondarvr @ Today at 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: MSAAre you sure it's closed this year? I just looked at the regs, and see nothing about closed to Chums? Yes From the regs SALMON Sept. 1-Dec. 31 Min. size 12". Daily limit 3 COHO only.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: The case for terminal fisheries... by Carcassman @ Today at 05:14 PM

Right now, using your estimates, the sporties get 10% and the commercials 90%. So, the rec fleet is always way below. If the Tribes netted 90% it would still be the same split. But now, as the GH folks can attest, the bay net fisheries preclude in
Jump to new posts Re: PPPP Week 4 Thread by Castingpearls @ Today at 05:14 PM

Good thing my buddies and family don't read this site. I'd have to relinquish my place as resident football expert. That's not something I'm willing to do at this stage in my life.
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: October by ColeyG @ Today at 05:12 PM

Sounds like a jolly old time there Stonefish. If I ever happen to be passing through at an opportune time I'd love to join you for a beach session. Seems like a blast. Not a lot of hook gap sticking out past that ginormous foam head on the Stonygu
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: The case for terminal fisheries... by Todd @ Today at 05:11 PM

Even if we only caught 10% of what was left by the time it got to the river it would a damn sight more than getting 10% of what's there now...and we would be able to have more liberal seasons and bags, and we'd be more successful fishing over more fi
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
FishBio31, lugnutt06
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
24 registered (chromefish, dwatkins, Dan S., Evo, Bigskyx, Dave Vedder, AkKings, Baitstop, 6 invisible), 108 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
kingofskunk26, joebderty, bigjnemo, thefishslayer, austin
10937 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 23200
Todd 21519
Chuck S. 14364
paker 12231
Banned User 11829
STRIKE ZONE 11254
Dan S. 11169
Salmo g. 11113
eyeFISH 10512
Slab Happy 10479
Forum Stats
10937 Members
18 Forums
73298 Topics
843486 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 12:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |