Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Fishery adivisory board by Larry B @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Given recent perceived failures to have a reasonably level playing field in negotiations with the tribes it may be time to resurrect that role/process. How might that play out in NOF? A change in the paradigm??
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: NFL Playoffs 2017 by Direct-Drive @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

I have a fitty on Pitt (+6) and a fitty on GB (+4). Could happen.
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Snake Pliskin @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Sign contract, relax and collect? Sounds like my four ex-wives...just sayin'.
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Todd @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Chip's still getting paid by the Eagles, too...if he gets hired again he'll probably be getting three paychecks, unless someone pays him stupid money...as opposed to it just being stupid to pay him at all. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: NFL Playoffs 2017 by Todd @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Rooting for either Pittsburgh or NE sucks, so I won't root for either to win...but I think the Pats will be the winners. Green Bay vs. Atlanta is going to be quite a game...could go either way on that one. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Bent Metal @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S. get fired - relax and collect. Some call that a job
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 College Football Weekly Picks by stonefish @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Browning had shoulder surgery today according to the Times. SF
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by Bay wolf @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

I think some guys thought this a lost cause from the start and just didn't want to waste their time. Others just don't care. But there are still a great many that just don't understand how important to the whole Co-management process this is! Thank
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Dan S. @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

What does the owner figure a guy is going to do in one year to turn the program around? I suppose the coaches don't care because like you said - sign contract - get fired - relax and collect. I could deal with a gig like that.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Second pass thru Ifish seems to be picking up another round of NEW signatures.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

OK folks... Spread the link to the KING5 broadcast to as many of your contacts as possible with another plea to sign the petition (provide link). I don't know how any thinking man who watches the newscast could possibly not feel compelled to sign
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Hankster @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol DucAfter that punching incident in Oakland, I doubt Cable will be a Coach in this league ever again. Um...he is a coach. Petey hired him to be the Fawks OL coach. Anyway, Cable and 2 other assistants deny he punched anyon
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

I just heard SF is going to offer Shanahan a head coaching job after Atlanta's season is over.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Fishery adivisory board by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

The FABs were "given up" by Bill Wilkerson as part of the Spirit of Port Ludlow. Essentially, he agreed the tribes that we would just "talk out" issues. The FAB, when Boldt set it up, was a technical dispute settlement process.
Jump to new posts Tucker Carlson.... by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

This guy is entertaining, in case you don't know, he replaced Me-gyn Kelley on Fox news. The ratings are up 27% since he accepted the job.
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

After that punching incident in Oakland, I doubt Cable will be a Coach in this league ever again.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by Bay wolf @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

I'm afraid neither CCA nor the PSA groups would allow us to co-share the booth with them. They have a responsibility to represent ALL of the membership. And even if the officers agreed with an issue, they are still bound to represent all. Since their
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Fishery adivisory board by Krijack @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

In reading about prior actions between the state and tribes, I keep seeing references to the fishery advisory board, which appears to have been set up as a result of the Boldt Decision. I think I remember some talk about it earlier, but I could not
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: The end of Grays Harbor fisheries as we know them? by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Could be the the proverbial nail in the coffin... http://www.thedailyworld.com/news/oil-ca...-supreme-court/
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by chukar14 @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Old CrabPSA has a booth and I imagine CCA has one also. Different PSA groups have booth duty on different days. Get the petitions to them.... Could maybe setup a ipad and people could fill out the petition info right at the
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Hankster @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

You Fawksfans can rest a little easier tonight. The Niners announced they'll be looking for a new Head Coach elsewhere and they cut the Cable cord. That assures you there will be plenty of defensive linemen and basketball players to protect Shorty a
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

It goes beyond simple transparency. There is a law mandating a process. This is supposed to be a country and state that follows laws. Not just when it is convenient.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Organic beef for sale by Sky-Guy @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

I have 1/4 of a full cow still for sale from 3 animals butchered in December. These are alfalfa fed, grain fed 100% organic beef born and raised on our farm. This 1/4 weighs 208 pounds and at $6.00 a pound cut and wrapped the total is $1248.00. that
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by fishbadger @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

For max PR broadcast, I would suggest making this a "transparency" thing. . .not a "rec's vs. the tribes" thing. Nobody can argue against transparency. As soon as it goes anti-tribe, we lose the high-ground. Of course if transp
Jump to new posts Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) by Hankster @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal Russ put weight on because he knew he would take some hits. Maybe he should ask CrapperNickel for some advice..... Kap's one of those tall lanky guys and he put weight on his frame by working out and increasing h
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
fishbomm
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
6 registered (_WW_, chrome/22, Evo, eddie, BroodBuster, 1 invisible), 94 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Great Bender, Readypro1, steelhead3113, RowdHoh, Cracklin1
11277 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27654
Todd 23718
Sol Duc 13704
Dan S. 13008
Banned User 12820
paker 12739
STRIKE ZONE 12073
Salmo g. 11936
eyeFISH 11668
Dogfish 10950
Forum Stats
11277 Members
18 Forums
75608 Topics
877413 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |