Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by Dan S. @ Today at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90Originally Posted By: ONTHESAUKAbout noon today, headed south on I-5 through Mount Vernon, across the river on the bar saw a fly guy flailing the water. Could have been practice but had waders on and out knee deep. Mayb
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by Steelspanker @ Today at 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90Originally Posted By: ONTHESAUKAbout noon today, headed south on I-5 through Mount Vernon, across the river on the bar saw a fly guy flailing the water. Could have been practice but had waders on and out knee deep. Mayb
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Can you cook spot shrimp heads? by NickD90 @ Today at 07:31 PM

Ya'll should eat more of that store bought shrimp from Vietnam. It's even cleaner than our local stock. Hey Doc - on the bright side, once you start glowing in the dark, you won't need an early morning head lamp any longer. Think positive.
Northwest Fishing Board
Go, KILMER!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by NickD90 @ Today at 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: ONTHESAUKAbout noon today, headed south on I-5 through Mount Vernon, across the river on the bar saw a fly guy flailing the water. Could have been practice but had waders on and out knee deep. Maybe he knew something we didn't
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Mayfield Lake net pens? by eyeFISH @ Today at 07:17 PM

Lower River Hatchery (LRH) tules (includes Cowlitz) are managed for a 41% exploitation rate, the overwhelming majority of which are taken LONG before they enter the Mother Cow.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Mayfield Lake net pens? by Salmo g. @ Today at 07:12 PM

Carcassman, I don't dispute those priorities, and some of those Cowlitz Chinook that aren't caught in BC do recruit to the ocean fishery. B-10, not so much due to tule constraints. WSU, actual returns to the Cowlitz are very low as a % of smolts re
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by ONTHESAUK @ Today at 06:34 PM

About noon today, headed south on I-5 through Mount Vernon, across the river on the bar saw a fly guy flailing the water. Could have been practice but had waders on and out knee deep. Maybe he knew something we didn't.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. by Todd @ Today at 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: NickD90Originally Posted By: pakerA questionable friend and board member once told me: "It all feels the same when you are getting your nut.". -2Many No. No it does not. This is a lie and it is NOT to be believed.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by BGR @ Today at 06:20 PM

I received the following from the office of Maria Cantwell: Thank you for contacting me regarding Puget Sound salmon fishing agreements. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter. Each spring, state, Tribal, and federal fishery manager
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Can you cook spot shrimp heads? by Direct-Drive @ Today at 06:19 PM

Now I know why Coonasses (Cajuns) are all kinda mental. Ya ain't finished eatin' a crawfish until you "suck the head". And all the chemical plants down there... Yikes ! Hey, let's go huntin' monster snapping turtles with our bare hands !
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Rivers meander by ondarvr @ Today at 05:36 PM

When the county, state and Feds were at my place the same comment was made, and the question asked, where and when do you stop it. Unofficially it was said that the railroad, power companies, fiber optic communications, military and a few others bas
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by bushbear @ Today at 05:24 PM

Here's some information rec'd from Laurie Peterson, WDFW, about 40 minutes ago. Still a work in progress. Hello advisors This afternoon we are hearing of an erroneous report from King 5 News saying that we have state-tribal agreement on Pug
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by SaltyDawg27 @ Today at 04:56 PM

I just called wdfw and he said areas 4 and 5 are open july 1 for kings, no coho anywhere accept area 1, and probably a short window for Puget sound kings. He also confirmed King 5 jumped the gun.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by Evo @ Today at 04:18 PM

heres one of the drafts that has been leaked...
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. by NickD90 @ Today at 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: pakerA questionable friend and board member once told me: "It all feels the same when you are getting your nut.". -2Many No. No it does not. This is a lie and it is NOT to be believed. Source: a friend.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by rojoband @ Today at 03:34 PM

http://www.king5.com/tech/science/enviro...shing/215019034 Says this: Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife officials say tribal fishery managers and the state are in the final stages of reaching an agreement in the stalemate over salmon fi
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by NickD90 @ Today at 03:29 PM

We all know its not going to be "Hey everybody, liberal limits all around!", nor should it be. So why do I have this sinking feeling that we are going to get extra, double secret probation screwed? Like more than normal? Zero expectation
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by GodLovesUgly @ Today at 03:25 PM

Yeah I'm now seeing VIA social media King 5 jumped the gun. Still nada.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by MPM @ Today at 03:16 PM

I'm seeing contradictory reports. Anybody with their ear to the ground have the real story?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by SaltyDawg27 @ Today at 03:08 PM

I done seed it on King5. Yey.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by GodLovesUgly @ Today at 02:24 PM

King 5 just dropped this VIA there app: Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife officials say tribal fishery managers and the state have reached a deal. Salmon fishing could open as early as next week, but the agreement must first be approved b
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by paguy @ Today at 02:20 PM

Where did you get the KY, Was that extra.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by fishbadger @ Today at 02:04 PM

Well are we going to hear today, or more "last minute demands"? Blue balls at this point, fb
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by Myassisdragon @ Today at 01:03 PM

Tribal Fishing Permit Process - Five Steps. Crash NOF process, set nets, ask for permit, get permit, continue to fish. NT Fishing Permit Process - Endless do loop. Play the yearly NOF game, bend over, administer KY, review last minute changes
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
backcast, Bad-Daddio, Drifter, FishinFredo, kmiller
Recent Gallery Pix
Driftin'
Boat cover
Who's Online
6 registered (Dan S., Deer_Creek, blackmouth, trophymac, 2 invisible), 183 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Swimbait, woodworker, pugetsoundsailor, Dr. T, Protographer
11216 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 26787
Todd 23175
Chuck S. 15458
Sol Duc 12623
Dan S. 12546
Banned User 12515
paker 12505
STRIKE ZONE 12038
Salmo g. 11775
eyeFISH 11407
Forum Stats
11216 Members
18 Forums
75424 Topics
888799 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |