Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Salmon & Steelhead Journal

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: 74# 24volt minn kota by NickD90 @ 12 minutes 54 seconds ago

Thanks. I've relayed this to a buddy.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: car thread by NickD90 @ 14 minutes 32 seconds ago

That's a beauty Stam - you should be proud. Old cars had so much more character and styling back then. I miss Woodward ave on a Friday night (which is pretty much a rolling Barrett Jackson show). Many of those guys are original owners and have bee
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Puget Sound Wild Hatchery Mess by pijon @ 27 minutes 33 seconds ago

http://www.lltk.org/sites/default/files/pdf/SSMSP%202-Pager_FINAL_8-19.pdf The above link has a chart of historic survival of chinook. In the publications there are graphs that break down survival in multiple regions in the northwest and it becomes
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Puget Sound Wild Hatchery Mess by pijon @ 31 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CarcassmanNot to downplay the current results of the acoustic tag studies in PS but what was the measured historic level of in-sound mortality? Not the guessed-at number, not the modeled number, but actual measured number. Un
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Rvrfshr-Switch to Smooth Finishes Complete! by deerlick @ 39 minutes 53 seconds ago

Todd you finally made my color! thank you i will have to put an order in before long
Jump to new posts Re: car thread by stam @ 44 minutes 38 seconds ago

Not too interested in new stuff....but, I guess the old stuff was new stuff once too. Not so much into go fast cars either, shiney and done right and I'll look at about anything. Have done the body and paint on enough old stuff to put on a pretty g
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: NOAA steelhead plan by pijon @ 45 minutes 55 seconds ago

Removing the dams is one of the issues, but NOAA also counts natural spawners and what part of their natural range those fish are returned to. Thats the hard part with the snake. A big chunk of the range is blocked by a series of dams in the Hells c
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sturgeon closer by larryb @ 56 minutes 43 seconds ago

the only reason they have a springer season is for the sturgeon by catch
Jump to new posts Re: car thread by 43-8 @ 58 minutes 5 seconds ago

No one will be able to out car Nate on this thread because his job is crushing YouTube and Google all day and night. Most if not all of us have some actual real life experience to share and it makes the dialog more interesting. He seems to think its
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sturgeon closer by FishPrince @ Today at 01:09 PM

Because they are a part of nature and above the law, where you on the other hand are not.
Jump to new posts Re: Fighting for our freedom? by FishPrince @ Today at 01:08 PM

When you join the military you are not serving your country or fighting for freedom. To the contrary, you are losing your own freedoms as well as causing the loss of other people's freedoms. In the military, you lose all your rights and every freed
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Sturgeon closer by fisher2 @ Today at 01:05 PM

Why is it we sportsmans can't retain sturgeon but the the quinaults can? It's on there 2014 summer/spring chinook/ sturgeon netting schedule.
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Tarpones con le mosca......... by Banned User @ Today at 01:02 PM

A rat ate Stam's fly line one night.... They were all side by side, but the rat ate Stan's... Just sayin.. I'll be buying him a new one, with money I make from doing my 'hobbie'..
Jump to new posts Re: car thread by NickD90 @ Today at 01:01 PM

Good call. There are lots of pimp GN's in the Detroit area. They've been tearing up Woodward Ave. for years.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: NOAA steelhead plan by Carcassman @ Today at 01:00 PM

Delisting, as I understand ESA, requires that the reasons for the listing be removed/controlled. If the reasons include the dams, then delisting may just require removal. If, as more than a few have noted here, PS steelhead are listed because of th
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Puget Sound Wild Hatchery Mess by FleaFlickr02 @ Today at 01:00 PM

Duplicate post...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Puget Sound Wild Hatchery Mess by FleaFlickr02 @ Today at 12:59 PM

Thanks, Skookum. That's certainly a lot of citations to support a hypothesis that there is a direct correlation between increasing hatchery plants and decreasing adult returns. While I'm convinced that hatchery introgression has a negative impact on
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Puget Sound Wild Hatchery Mess by Carcassman @ Today at 12:55 PM

Not to downplay the current results of the acoustic tag studies in PS but what was the measured historic level of in-sound mortality? Not the guessed-at number, not the modeled number, but actual measured number. Until we have that, all we know is
Jump to new posts Re: car thread by Evo @ Today at 12:52 PM

nope, its not... that GT is a modified race car, the Hennesey is basically a production supercar, when they get about 18 more built, it will really be the fastest production car ever built... right now only 11 have been built, and they need like 29
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Mariners Thread by NickD90 @ Today at 12:39 PM

Let's do it Jerry. There's a nice home stretch in late May with several weekday early games. I'll sit anywhere and am not particular. I just like to enjoy the games, have a hot dog and scope for chicks...so I'm easy going in that regard. Whatever
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Puget Sound Wild Hatchery Mess by pijon @ Today at 12:36 PM

Skookum, I said that the Salish Sea marine survival issue has nothing to do with hatchery fish. Hatchery or wild, we are losing 80% of smolts before they reach the ocean. That will preclude any recovery regardless of how much habitat restoration is
Jump to new posts Re: car thread by NickD90 @ Today at 12:29 PM

You sure 270 beats 283? They keep flipping the record, so its hard to stay current. Hennnessey is top notch, I've just never been a big fan of the Viper. I know some super Lotus is also in the running these days. That little sucker can move.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: NOAA steelhead plan by pijon @ Today at 12:28 PM

I got into the snake river plan because I wanted to see what the delisting and stock assessment criteria was. Those two documents are not completed. In fact they are not even there in any form. If I put on my tinfoil hat, I can assume there is a
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Tarpones con le mosca......... by NOFISH @ Today at 12:23 PM

Great photos and summary John Sounds like you and STAM switched hobbies for this adventure
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: NOAA steelhead plan by pijon @ Today at 12:23 PM

Yup, it cost money, the snake river plan is a real tough read. Its just a bunch of really big files. Very little of the pretty pics and stuff. Ignoring all the sources, references, etc helps. I have a number of hours reading it already and it is
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
14 registered (larryb, Dave Vedder, Evo, pijon, NickD90, FleaFlickr02, Redd_Daetona, 5 invisible), 100 Guests and 69 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
fghijk985393, RHG, pijon, BEINFORMED, TastySalmon
10769 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 21611
Todd 20692
Chuck S. 14010
parker 12130
Banned User 11016
STRIKE ZONE 10990
Dan S. 10830
Salmo g. 10829
Slab Happy 10475
eyeFISH 10273
Forum Stats
10770 Members
18 Forums
72658 Topics
847117 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 12:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2014 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | LINKS | STORE | SITE HELP & FAQ |