Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Life Pro Tip #1076 by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

You might want to do some research on the new findings using Round-up. It's no joke. .02
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Are you buying a 2017/18 license? by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02Your daughter would need a catch card if you plan to fish for salmon and steelhead. Not sure if you need anything for yourself if all you plan to do is help. Yes, I believe you need a fishing license to assist th
Jump to new posts Life Pro Tip #1076 by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Life Pro Tip #1076 DO NOT mix Round-Up, Weed-B-Gon and Liquid Moss Out all together in your pump sprayer thinking you are making some sort of a "super spray". You are NOT making any sort of a "super spray" and it ruins the very
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Grays Harbor and Willapa CR-102 by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Looks like they forgot this clause for the CR102 at Willapa "(i) It is unlawful to use set net gear. (ii) It is unlawful to utilize any object, except the vessel deploying the gear, to impede a gillnet or its attached line or float from dri
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Grays Harbor and Willapa CR-102 by Soft bite @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

The Grays Harbor CR-102 was filed on May 17 with written comments due by June 22. The hearing is July 10, 10:00 am to noon at R6. http://wdfw.wa.gov/about/regulations/2017/wsr_17-11-072.pdf The Willapa CR=102 was filed on MAY 23 with written commen
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Petition to Open the WDFW/Tribal NOF Meetings by bushbear @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

BW Thank you for your efforts to date. It is a long term struggle. We need to keep pushing forward.
Jump to new posts Re: Young Wallis vyes for 3rd straight tennis title! by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Excellent job! Dads proud.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Washington state loses legal battle over salmon by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

If chum can get past a blockage then it is not much of a block. They are generally considered the most inept of migrators and stop at the first chance.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Washington state loses legal battle over salmon by FleaFlickr02 @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Thanks for the education, Sg. I hadn't considered the darting angle, nor the fact that culverts don't offer rest spots along the way, as most natural fast water does. The project with which I'm most familiar is the Wildcat Creek project referenced a
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Washington state loses legal battle over salmon by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

Well, yeah. But I million for 70 feet of bridge?? One thing about S/R data is that if you keep the data base short you don't see declines. Heck, WDFW and the Feds kept the data base short enough so they could say that fishing did not affect adult
Very impressive young lady.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Are you buying a 2017/18 license? by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

I saw a list recently put out by WDFW about all the fisheries coming up in hopes of inspiring license sales. Salmon, halibut, rockfish, bass, walleye, OD trout, and so on. Lots of really nice opportunity IF you have access to a boat and an unlimited
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A change is needed in the sport halibut season by Lucky Louie @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol DucOriginally Posted By: Lucky Louie Looking at Alaskan halibut by-catch wastes in recent years, the grand total of the last year I could find was 5815 MT=12,819,880 pounds of halibut by-catch wasted in Alaskan waters compar
Jump to new posts Re: Official 2017 Baseball Thread by stam @ Yesterday at 12:40 PM

36-4 ...nice 4 game run they've got goin' on.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Are you buying a 2017/18 license? by Larry B @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: spokey9 Just hope G loomis introduces a high end flounder stick soon so I can look cool chasing sanddabs this year. Remember to have your descender device on board and ready to use when fishing for bottom fish beginning 1 July
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Are you buying a 2017/18 license? by Larry B @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: IrieI haven't bought one in almost 5 years. Not worth it. A South Sound denizen? You might want to look at the MA 11 and 13 opportunities this year especially given the lack thereof up north.
Jump to new posts Young Wallis vyes for 3rd straight tennis title! by NOFISH @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Good job Danya, you got this!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Are you buying a 2017/18 license? by Irie @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

I haven't bought one in almost 5 years. Not worth it.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Washington state loses legal battle over salmon by Rivrguy @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

Still have 13M to go. You gotta luv how we do EC's or not. Just depends on who is punching the donkey.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Washington state loses legal battle over salmon by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 11:52 AM

How about spending over a million to bridge a creek (removing a box culvert that was a block at almost all flows), opening 10 miles of stream to chum and coho and then proposing to significantly lower the chum EG?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Washington state loses legal battle over salmon by Rivrguy @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

DW & I went by it on the way to the Doc yesterday and it is 14 million on the sign. The 10.7 came from staff when he inquired. Now this is the question that is puzzling. Why would you spend 14 M on those streams that have only a few miles of mar
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A change is needed in the sport halibut season by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie Looking at Alaskan halibut by-catch wastes in recent years, the grand total of the last year I could find was 5815 MT=12,819,880 pounds of halibut by-catch wasted in Alaskan waters compared to Washington state’s dire
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody fishing? by Irie @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Is anything hitting in the Deschutes?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A change is needed in the sport halibut season by Lucky Louie @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

I guess we aren’t the only ones ----east coast red snapper. “NOAA Fisheries continued its continued march to completely shutting down the recreational red snapper fishery in federal waters with its announcement that the recreational season for red s
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A change is needed in the sport halibut season by Lucky Louie @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: eyeFISHThe trawl bycatch of UNRETAINABLE halibut is sickening. That's just ONE drag by ONE vessel. http://www.bighalibut.com/alaskan-halibut-facts Compared to sport release; Halibut do not have a swim bladder and do not s
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
I.B.FISHIN, Snoop
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
0 registered (), 61 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
angler fx204, Killaclown01, D.Dornbush, Barbed Hook, gulliver
11287 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27888
Todd 23778
Sol Duc 14118
Dan S. 13164
Banned User 12876
paker 12862
STRIKE ZONE 12099
Salmo g. 12008
eyeFISH 11871
Dogfish 10971
Forum Stats
11287 Members
18 Forums
75853 Topics
882827 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |