Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Protest at NOAA Fisheries Thursday 11:30 by Larry B @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Great dog but a bit fickle. Thought he was my newest best friend until I finished the hotdog and didn't share.....poof, there went the relationship.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: upset fisherman!!! by luckydogss @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Good ole Hillary came to town in late March. She made only 4 stops and one was a private meeting of tribal leaders in Puyallup. Like a lot of donors with large sums of cash, they buy everyone so they've always got favor cards to play.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by stonefish @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Chasin' BaitmanNot quite sure how I feel about this coverage: http://komonews.com/news/local/total-shutdown-of-puget-sound-salmon-season-sparks-anger http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/sport-fisherman-angry-over-salmon-season-shu
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: upset fisherman!!! by RICH G @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

The truth about the fish is its always been a mess, corruption on all sides. UW knew in the early 1970's that less than 1% of the available spawning habitat of the entire Quileute system was being utilized, the runs were decimated well before 1970,
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by luckydogss @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

I'm sure the tribe is wary of getting bad press and it's possible all the advertising dollars they spend also provides them an opportunity to filter stories.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: upset fisherman!!! by RICH G @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

I support no politicians. In fact after my experience as a cop and running for sheriff I promised myself I would never vote again until we had some major changes. When Trump announced I decided to register again I will vote for him but cross out th
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by Chasin' Baitman @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Not quite sure how I feel about this coverage: http://komonews.com/news/local/total-shutdown-of-puget-sound-salmon-season-sparks-anger http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/sport-fisherman-angry-over-salmon-season-shut-down/263671907 http://www.king5.co
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Congrats Bob Rondeau by chrome/22 @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Always enjoy his call on those crisp fall afternoons. Great voice. c/22
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: upset fisherman!!! by Steelheadman @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH GYou can thank "MSY" and dirty politicians for the end of this states salmon fishery. There has never been any honesty, saw that when I worked in La Push 15 years ago. Something else to ponder is the fact that
Jump to new posts Re: Congrats Bob Rondeau by stonefish @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol DucHe's good, but he's no Bob Blackburn. Correct, he's still alive.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: upset fisherman!!! by RICH G @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

I spent 3 years working in La Push watching the catch and then watching the reported harvest, (not even close to honest reporting). They would not do a full report until after the smolt outmigration counts. No matter what they always ended up with
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Salmo, you used "image" and "integrity" in the same sentence with WDFW. How come???
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: upset fisherman!!! by Carcassman @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

But they do donate directly. That was the gist of the request to PDC to clarify that it was not legal. PDC staff said that tp prevent the Tribes from donating would infringe on their First Amendment Rights. To have the best gubmint money can buy.....
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: China Beaches by laterun @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Just saw that, so much for multitasking.
Jump to new posts Re: Congrats Bob Rondeau by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

He's good, but he's no Bob Blackburn.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Protest at NOAA Fisheries Thursday 11:30 by Evo @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

Good lookin pup, thanks for coming...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Protest at NOAA Fisheries Thursday 11:30 by Chasin' Baitman @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

who was the ass who attached signs to his dog?? (just kidding that was me)
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by OLD FB @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: SteelspankerOriginally Posted By: stonefishSome of the creek closures are really interesting. I've fished some of them and you are just as likely to catch a Striped Marlin in them as you are a chinook. Thanks for the laugh
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by ronnie @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Are all of these closures necessary due to some ESA mandate or is it a way of getting as many different fisher groups saying "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore?"
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: upset fisherman!!! by Steelspanker @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: RICH G I called WDFW and they immediately called me a liar, Well that's a shock.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: North of Falcon/PMFC update by Steelspanker @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: stonefishSome of the creek closures are really interesting. I've fished some of them and you are just as likely to catch a Striped Marlin in them as you are a chinook. Thanks for the laugh in an otherwise sad subject.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: upset fisherman!!! by RICH G @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

You can check the archives if you like I know I posted about it. Back around 2001 to 2002 we had low water years. the tribe had 4200 wild steelhead stacked like cord wood in the High Tide deep freeze. I went there for an alarm and saw the fish i
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: upset fisherman!!! by wsu @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: eyeFISHOriginally Posted By: wsu You are way wrong. Tribes donate directly and it works. And they donate to the Ds. That's about to come to a screeching halt Hope so. I think it has legs if it gets in front of the right p
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Salmo g. @ Yesterday at 06:40 PM

I'm still of a mind that we should work toward the elimination of hatchery salmon production in Gray's Harbor, except for mitigation in regard to Skookumchuck and Wynoochee. (I'm not anti-hatchery, mind you.) The presence of forecasted hatchery sal
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Willie DB by Direct-Drive @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

Sounds like a good deal... http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=1235002
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
Driftin'
Boat cover
Who's Online
5 registered (cheapskate, Larry B, ondarvr, wolverine, 1 invisible), 45 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Vance In AK, chenzhen, DeanZ, dallasb, Toddp
11204 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 26766
Todd 23159
Chuck S. 15456
Sol Duc 12598
Dan S. 12518
Banned User 12495
paker 12491
STRIKE ZONE 12037
Salmo g. 11763
eyeFISH 11389
Forum Stats
11204 Members
18 Forums
75383 Topics
887885 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |