Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Broke the industrial sewing machine tonight. by bigb8bigfish @ 25 minutes 53 seconds ago

and I thought that when one retires that your suppose to take it easy in life. Hopefully I have just as much energy as you fp. Robert
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Broke the industrial sewing machine tonight. by fp @ 51 minutes 25 seconds ago

I think that's the machine David has. I'm picking up his and taking it to Tacoma today and see if I can get it fixed. I will talk to him this morning and see. Just don't know. I'll reply again later after I get back. Thanks, that's a very nice o
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: people fishing the skykomish? by Bantam @ Today at 07:26 AM

Wasn't me, I don't own a raft yet & I usually practice and conduct classes @Ben Howard take out.... I was out testing my new drifter over the weekend.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ Today at 07:13 AM

Don't worry Robert. If he doesn't change his ways someone will give him a free lead handout. I have zero tolerance for people who feel they are entitled to anothers property or money. Get a job low life.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: My 1st Largemouth Bass by bob r @ Today at 06:09 AM

Ocean? Salt water? Largemouth bass?? Sounds like a lot of horse**** to me. Bob R
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Broke the industrial sewing machine tonight. by bhudda @ Today at 01:04 AM

FP ..just saw this. I have a consew 205rb , but it's mounted and not maneuverable. .can u come up north?? Pm me if it sounds doable..
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: old fishing gear by GoldDigger @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

My first baitcaster was a Diawa Millionaire, and although it saw many years of bass fishing, it's still in great shape, and is stored in the original reel sock, in the original box. I'd sell one of my Curado's or Calcutta's, but that ones like an
Jump to new posts old fishing gear by erikj @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Scored some old reels. Gonna be cabin art at the cabin in Alaska .Can't believe how cheap they go on E-bay. An old Belmont goes for like 20 bucks online. Might be a good time to buy vintage gear. Got an old Mitchell in the box, with the old receipt.
Jump to new posts Re: The Offical Seahawks thread by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Like a Boss. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/127285...andise-rankings
Jump to new posts Re: Mushroom Gathering by RobertF @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

How should I know I was higher than a georgia pine !!!
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite AC/DC Song. ??? by RobertF @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Let there be rock is a badass DVD. Bon is gold in that.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday by RobertF @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0Obviously just another Democrat looking for a free hand out. Yeah that's exactly what it is you f'n dickweed.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: My 1st Largemouth Bass by RobertF @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Too long ,didn't read,no pics.
Jump to new posts Re: The Offical Seahawks thread by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Ohhhhh Sheeeeeeet! [img]https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/590968625835675650/photo/1[/img]
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: people fishing the skykomish? by bankbum @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: MoravecOriginally Posted By: Bent MetalOriginally Posted By: Moravecwere they flinging garden hose? Wearing puffy jackets and flat billed hats? Probably was Bantam looking good practicing his game? Luis? Looking good?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: what glue do you use on your line knots by chrome/22 @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: fishbadgerI've never glued that knot.Works fine without in my experience, but I mostly go power pro to maxima UG.fb +1 PP to Ultragreen no glue, pull hard, no break
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: what glue do you use on your line knots by fishbadger @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

I've never glued that knot. Works fine without in my experience, but I mostly go power pro to maxima UG. fb
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite AC/DC Song. ??? by Dan S. @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Any AC/DC fan should really watch Family Jewels. Great footage of great songs by a great band. I still like the video/movie 'Let There Be Rock' because of the live footage. Watching Angus do the rubber leg while they crank out 'Sin City' never fai
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite AC/DC Song. ??? by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

What the actual fvck is happening? Dan and Robert, I'll get the gas and lighter. BRB. WTF? Let's bring this back home... High Voltage
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: what glue do you use on your line knots by DrifterWA @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

I watch the "FG" video, actually 5, I can see how it would work....just having a tough time, with my type of fishing, how I would use it???? Where do you use it???? Lay it on me!!!!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Mariners /Giants smack talk by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Got a kitchen pass on BF duty. Just ate a mondo 2" aged Ribeye with blue cheese crumbles. Having a beverage or several. "Mowed the grass". Watching Predator and we're all gonna die if we don't get to the choppa! Life is, indeed, g
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: what glue do you use on your line knots by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Glue shouldn't be needed on a double uni - that's a wee bit anal imo. Hint, double both of the main loops - no glue needed. If you just have to glue, zap-a-gap thin grade (flyshop). URW.
Jump to new posts Re: Mariners /Giants smack talk by Chuck S. @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Spent the morning watching the daughter bat .750 in her softball tourney, came home and pulled the jerky off the smoker (which came out aweome, thank you ) watched the M's finish ugly and now having a beverage and packing for a trip up north. Just
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by milt roe @ Yesterday at 05:47 PM

Remember that the major fleet reduction and buy commercial back program of the 1970s, impacting primarily the commercial trollers, was in the fishery that could have most easily gone to a selective harvest model. Perhaps we should re think that.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by DrifterWA @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

I've about had it with the NT'ers and all the reasons the tangle net should not be the option when netting Willapa or Grays Harbor. #1 item from the WDFW Commission was CONSERVATION, loud and clear!!!! Change is needed, NOW, not somewhere down the
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
10 registered (fishbadger, cheapskate, FishCatcher, Dan S., fishenfool, bigb8bigfish, WDFW X 1 = 0, ColeyG, 2 invisible), 87 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
skagitard, steelheader3812, fiskare, Priority2, Kevin D Holden
11032 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 24707
Todd 22325
Chuck S. 14825
Banned User 12345
paker 12323
Dan S. 11673
STRIKE ZONE 11639
Salmo g. 11405
eyeFISH 10826
Dogfish 10670
Forum Stats
11032 Members
18 Forums
74053 Topics
860220 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |