Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: How Women Have Ruined Football and The Superbowl by Fish Prince @ 4 minutes 31 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Evocage match... not UFC lol... you need a promoter? i could even train you some shiznit... im a master at the kunt punch Close enough. But unfortunately I do not need a promoter. My MMA days are over, arthritis is a bit
Jump to new posts Re: How Women Have Ruined Football and The Superbowl by Evo @ 6 minutes 4 seconds ago

alright dood, at my own expense... someone photoshop the retard midget photo with the super redhook logo suit and put Don King hair on him... and DONT fvck it up... do it right... and ill use it as my avatar...
Jump to new posts Re: American Sniper by Steelheadman @ 8 minutes 16 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HanksterHas anybody seen it yet or planning on seeing it? I think I'll wait until the crowds die down before I see it. Yeah I saw it last week with a couple of vets. Kind of a predictable story line in a way except for the
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Pete Super Bowl Thread by Sol Duc @ 10 minutes 25 seconds ago

DanS I'm guaranteeing a win here, I've only guaranteed 4 wins for the Hawks.....and I'm 4-4....soon to be 5-5. BOOK IT!! Would love to see Michael Bennett knock the holy chit out Brady early in the game..hopefully his throwing arm. I thi
Jump to new posts Re: How Women Have Ruined Football and The Superbowl by Dan S. @ 11 minutes 38 seconds ago

Dude - say yes so redhook will have a job and everyone can feel like the dark side served some purpose. redhook - schiznit trainer/promoter
Jump to new posts Re: How Women Have Ruined Football and The Superbowl by Evo @ 17 minutes 18 seconds ago

cage match... not UFC lol... you need a promoter? i could even train you some shiznit... im a master at the kunt punch
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: PS Hatchery Steelhead by screename55 @ 31 minutes 28 seconds ago

Dang bunch of bummed out dudes at cascade river the other day. I freely admit I don't know [Bleeeeep!] about this, but why not catch some wild, "native' fish in the Skagit and start using them at the hatchery once all those chambers creek fish a
Jump to new posts Re: How Women Have Ruined Football and The Superbowl by Fish Prince @ 38 minutes 56 seconds ago

I do make up a lot of bullschit, so I appreciate your skepticism but generally I like to sandwich my lies inbetween two awkward truths. Watch for the pattern.
Jump to new posts Re: How Women Have Ruined Football and The Superbowl by dwatkins @ 49 minutes 19 seconds ago

Don't worry boss, I believe you.
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Pete Super Bowl Thread by Hankster @ 57 minutes 52 seconds ago

I think Strikey's 24-20 Fawks prediction is more realistic myself. The Fawks putting up 34 points on the Pats is hard for me to believe when they only gave up 19.5 per game in the regular season.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Anglers want fair share of Baker Lake sockeye by Somethingsmellsf @ 58 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GodLovesUglyIt was a joke.... Please expound for those not able to be there.... Fishy
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Pete Super Bowl Thread by Banned User @ 58 minutes 39 seconds ago

If kj or bobby keeps gronk down, the pasties are in for a long day. If gronk gets it going,the pasties wi make a game of it..but that's all. Meanwhile Willson and Wilson connect on a few key passes, beast gets a hundy plus, Thomas gets a pick, and
Jump to new posts Re: How Women Have Ruined Football and The Superbowl by Fish Prince @ 58 minutes 42 seconds ago

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are some prior poster on here who has been banned and snuck back in under another name. In that case, you most likely know who I am IRL and can verify with any of my friends, who would be happy
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: PS Hatchery Steelhead by kingdog @ 59 minutes 24 seconds ago

It's tough to look in a mirror. Zits are not so cool.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Class of 2015 by paker @ Today at 07:47 PM

Hope to catch a fish or two with Stam mid week next week. Have yet to wet a line in 2015. I'm way too busy raising my kids and being an awesome dad to fish. Soccer, school, baseball, music, swimming, etc, etc, etc. Oh, and maybe throw in a date o
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Pete Super Bowl Thread by Salmo g. @ Today at 07:41 PM

Yeah Dan; that's why I predict 34 - 10. When Beast Mode goes Beast Quake. Like he said the other day, "you don't feel the Beast Mode; the Beast Mode feels you."
Originally Posted By: Fish Prince I fought in that UFC match in the heavyweight division at the Tacoma Dome and got my ass kicked by a fat ass Tacoma Sabercat in front of all my friends. You are the Paul Bunyan of this abomination known as the dark
Jump to new posts Re: How Women Have Ruined Football and The Superbowl by Fish Prince @ Today at 07:34 PM

You may be onto something Salmo. I did read somewhere that women now make up 45% of all football fans, yet are responsible for 75% of NFL apparel purchases. If they figure men have nowhere else to go, there is always hockey and UFC fighting. Women
As entertaining as FP is, he's not totally off the track. There was a news piece on 60 Minutes in the last year or so about the NFL. The NFL is all about money. And the NFL has pretty well tapped all they can get from American men. The NFL decide
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Pete Super Bowl Thread by Dan S. @ Today at 07:17 PM

We're getting close. I don't see this game being as close as people, and Vegas, think it will be. I think Russ is going to tune in, the offense will have zero turnovers, and the defense will play the kind of smothering football they are capable of
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by dwatkins @ Today at 06:50 PM

thx bruh.
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Pete Super Bowl Thread by Hankster @ Today at 06:45 PM

I'm thinkin' Rodgers will get it. Kind of a pat on the head for doing good, but not quite good enough.
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Hankster @ Today at 06:28 PM

www.ninersnation.com Lots of York anger and head scratchin'. www.sbnation.com has fan sites for all the sports and teams.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: PS Hatchery Steelhead by milt roe @ Today at 06:20 PM

Thread number 1000 where we all argue about what needs to be fixed.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts on Fenwick FS83 Reels / Re-wrap? by CedarR @ Today at 06:14 PM

If I had that gloss black blank, you'd have to talk me out of putting classic Harnell colored thread wraps on it. Be a conversation starter, for sure, a Seeker blank that replicates a Fenwick's action, that's wrapped like a Harnell.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
rlh, SmallFry
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
22 registered (dwatkins, Excitable Bob, Evo, Dan S., fp, AkKings, 10 invisible), 106 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
crawlinmatt, WDFW X 1 = 0, sky joyal, hydrophilic, Fish Prince
10975 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 24148
Todd 22037
Chuck S. 14716
Banned User 12317
paker 12266
Dan S. 11458
STRIKE ZONE 11447
Salmo g. 11294
eyeFISH 10669
Dogfish 10542
Forum Stats
10975 Members
18 Forums
73731 Topics
853182 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |