Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody been rowing before 1960 by WDFW X 1 = 0 @ 5 minutes 51 seconds ago

Letting the numbness wear off is never a good idea. You know that Dave.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: DNC by stam @ 10 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dwatkins I fuking hate politics. all you assholes will just vote the same as you always do. thankfully there is still some baseball left. When you're old enough to vote, you'll just be an old asshole.
Jump to new posts Re: I like Putin more all the time by paker @ 14 minutes 57 seconds ago

PS. Who are "them" that you keep referring too? The little people in your pockets, Bigfoots, or gnomes?
Jump to new posts Re: I like Putin more all the time by RICH G @ 17 minutes 3 seconds ago

Is this what I have to do to get 5 stars?
Jump to new posts Re: I like Putin more all the time by paker @ 18 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RICH GThe only way they will shut me up is to lock me up as a political prisoner or kill me, until that happens I will educate people regardless if they listen or not. This is my platform to speak from, if you don't like it ha
Jump to new posts Re: I like Putin more all the time by RICH G @ 20 minutes 19 seconds ago

This is my platform to speak from, if you don't like it have them ban me. until that happens I'm gonna keep talking. the government FRUCKED me over bad, and I just might tell the whole world about it for the next 30 years on this BB. All I did wa
Jump to new posts Re: DNC by paker @ 23 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dwatkinsI fuking hate all you assholes.
Jump to new posts Re: I like Putin more all the time by Hankster @ 24 minutes 10 seconds ago

Sheesh. When the military exercise was in Poland not too long ago Rich said an invasion was right around the corner. Now they've been holding an exercise in AK since May and a Siberian invasion is imenent. Rich, that's what the military does; they
Jump to new posts Re: I like Putin more all the time by RICH G @ 29 minutes 34 seconds ago

What are you talking about, this is a free country, we are not at war with Russia, if people publicly talk and you listen you are free to tell anyone you wish. If any of this was a secret I would not know about it. and I am entitled to my own opinio
Jump to new posts Re: The sh#t will hit the fan Tuesday. by paker @ 31 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RICH GPretty much everything I have ever said is happening or has happened. What Rich G meant to say was: Things are in a holding pattern. Until they are not. 16 weeks.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: large Yellow belly spotted native cutthroats ? by stonefish @ 34 minutes 4 seconds ago

osprey, Here is a picture I found of a cutthroat my buddy caught out of the salt that is starting to display some of the orange belly you mentioned. Here is a website you might enjoy. They are starting to catch some of the previously tagged cutth
Jump to new posts Re: I like Putin more all the time by dwatkins @ Today at 11:43 AM

loose lips sink ships. if any of your bs was true you'd be dealt with already.
Jump to new posts Re: I like Putin more all the time by Dan S. @ Today at 11:34 AM

Jesus. What's next - telling us how wonderful North Korea's leaders are? Why don't you just become a spy for the KGB?
Jump to new posts I like Putin more all the time by RICH G @ Today at 11:18 AM

Russia seems to be the only voice of truth and justice in the world now days, They inform the American people about our currupt government practices. they even tipped off Turkey to the NATO/US led coup attempt. I think Russia will end up liberatin
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Redfield Widefield 2-7x Scope + Extras by Driftin' @ Today at 09:46 AM

$375 TYD CONUS. Might be willing to separate the scope and mount.
Jump to new posts Re: Leupold Prismatic + LaRue LT691 + Butler Creek by Driftin' @ Today at 09:45 AM

$525 TYD CONUS.
Jump to new posts Re: DNC by dwatkins @ Today at 07:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Sol DucOriginally Posted By: Chuck EMy dad was involved in politics when Kennedy was running. He went to the Demo convention in Spokane & quit politics shortly after. He later told me that he realized while there that it was
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: large Yellow belly spotted native cutthroats ? by Carcassman @ Today at 07:10 AM

When God was creating fish She made the cutthroat (all the varieties), stepped back, and said "That's as good as I can do". I'll take a wild cutthroat of any size and variety over just about any other fish. A male in spawning colors is the
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Rivrguy @ Today at 07:00 AM

The final ( well kinda ) 2016 Commercial Grays Harbor seasons were filed but with changes WDF&W had to do a supplemental CR 102. There were changes in the 2C Commercial seasons. http://wdfw.wa.gov/about/regulations/2016/wsr_16-15-064.pdf
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: large Yellow belly spotted native cutthroats ? by dwatkins @ Today at 06:54 AM

pretty stinkin cool. carcassman. I have caught a lot of fish that are bigger and fight a lot better, but a 14 + inch sea run cutthroat is still my favorite.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: large Yellow belly spotted native cutthroats ? by Carcassman @ Today at 06:40 AM

While in grad school one of my jobs was to release the day's collection of chum fry, They were held all day in big circular tub (multi-thousands) and the drained out a 4" pipe. After dark. Shined a flashlight on the outfall once and there was
Jump to new posts Re: new gloomis gl2. three total by rfyall @ Today at 02:59 AM

Ill take the spinning if not sold.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: large Yellow belly spotted native cutthroats ? by osprey2015 @ Today at 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: larrybused to fish for them at night with bullhead meat as bait as a kid. the big yellow bellies came out at night to feed in the shallow ripples. if i remember right 22 inchs was the biggest i caught. also caught them at nigh
Northwest Fishing Board
used to fish for them at night with bullhead meat as bait as a kid. the big yellow bellies came out at night to feed in the shallow ripples. if i remember right 22 inchs was the biggest i caught. also caught them at night up in the still waters of
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: large Yellow belly spotted native cutthroats ? by osprey2015 @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

I hear ya-darn smart kids these days ! computer savvy as heck
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bruce Middleton, tirebiter
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
12 registered (Eric Kraig, Steeldrifter, Illahee, RICH G, Jerry Garcia, 5 invisible), 159 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
osprey2015, FL Vhull, LureheadEd, rocketrob, BlueBayou
11226 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27111
Todd 23253
Sol Duc 12827
Dan S. 12669
Banned User 12616
paker 12568
STRIKE ZONE 12046
Salmo g. 11819
eyeFISH 11456
Dogfish 10936
Forum Stats
11226 Members
18 Forums
75170 Topics
867472 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |