Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Washington Special Draw Permits by deerlick @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Umtanum muzzy cow
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by GoldDigger @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: eddieGolddigger, you really don't get it do you? Nothing coming out of Congress at this time pays for the wall. But more importantly, in the interest of getting [Bleeeeep!] done, you are willing to cause great pain to kids who
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Dan S. @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

When was BroodBuster put in charge of the world? Did I miss a big election or something?
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by eddie @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Golddigger, you really don't get it do you? Nothing coming out of Congress at this time pays for the wall. But more importantly, in the interest of getting [Bleeeeep!] done, you are willing to cause great pain to kids who are separated from the par
Jump to new posts Re: Any drone owners here ? by vapidangler @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

My friend got his at costco,great camera,extra battery,case,for under 500 I believe.
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by eddie @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

Krauthammer will be missed. I enjoyed his point of view and he generally had me thinking about what he said.
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts 16' Clackacraft high side for sale by fp @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

FOR SALE Clackacraft fiberglass 16' high side driftboat. Darn good condition for being a 1997 Galvanised trailer 2 Catarac oars w/ 1 wooden(marginal) spare 2 seats anchor and drop w/rope No trades Located in Aberdeen, WA. $4,000.00 fp
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

When adjusting for payroll taxes against all government benefits received, illegal immigration creates an annual deficit of around $55 - 115 billion dollars depending on the source study used. That's the price tag for cheap strawberries and it doesn
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Evo @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Still on the assumption train.. Well I'm gonna assume that you're ok with kids getting raped because you 1 aren't willing to answer any of my questions, and 2 you have done nothing about it... PS, Congress can't do sh!t about children getting rape
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: New cnstrtn destroying salmon creek, how report? by Jason Beezuz @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Developers know the game and always play it because they are in the business of being in business. Usually they ask to pave it all but will settle for exactly what they actually wanted to begin with. Ask for the cow when all you want is a glass of mi
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by BroodBuster @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Itís called payroll deduction but I understand thatís not something youíre familiar with so google, ďhow much taxes do illegal immigrants pay each year.Ē Answer. Itís more than you. And really this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Washington Special Draw Permits by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Yup! 2nd deer here. No special MZ permits, but it was my first year applying and have many years to go.
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Evo @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

and just like that agent said, families arent being seperated unless there is a criminal conviction of some sort.... like the guy a couple days ago that was seperated from his daughter, because he had a conviction of RAPE in the US.... parents mole
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Evo @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

how do immigrants, who are illegally in this country, that dont have a valid SSN or other identifying "number", paying taxes without getting noticed? who are they paying for? they are undocumented, meaning they dont exist... so who are the
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Super smart & humble guy. Often the voice of simple reason in crazy times.
Jump to new posts Re: Any drone owners here ? by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Mainly to look around blind corners on the river to see if someones anchored up in the next good water. No, just for fun and to take some cool pictures.
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by BroodBuster @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Todd forgot to mention the billions in taxes they pay each year. Yet thereís no doubt there are many bad dudes doing bad things that need to be kept out or shot if already here. The solution doesnít seem all that hard to me. A few ports where ill
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Washington Special Draw Permits by Todd @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

Results are out now...I did get my second deer permit. Anyone else? Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol DucOriginally Posted By: ToddTo be clear, as I said above I am cautiously optimistic about the NoKo talks, but this is something like the 20th time they have promised exactly the same thing, and the last 19 times they did no
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by GoldDigger @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

There's a presumption here that what Trump is doing is the wrong move. I disagree, but still I hear nothing better being offered. The US can not just open up it's borders to all comers...it would destroy the economy, and within a couple dozen yea
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Evo @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

CNN kinda is a joke, but focus on what the BP Agent says Todd, thats him speaking, not some political hack....
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by gooybob @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: HanksterOriginally Posted By: gooybob There is nothing you can say that would legitimize Trump. He's a crook and a liar and he's pulling this country down. Down to YOUR LEVEL! There is nothing you have said that makes me thi
Jump to new posts Re: Seattle head tax for the homeless by gooybob @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: stonefishOriginally Posted By: BroodBusterThereís a leisure class on both ends of the economic scale. Agreed, and if the city council has their way, where will be a big hole in the middle (class). You'll either need to be ric
Jump to new posts Re: Trumpócurrent events. by Todd @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Wait...so is CNN fake news, or not? No need to answer. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by Todd @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

Charles Krauthammer just died. Actually rather amazing how long he lived after his massive accident. Fish on... Todd
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
flavius_dup1, JLM, navigator
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
2 registered (vapidangler, 1 invisible), 238 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Evo's Mom, Mike112, where's your bobbe, berry picker, Yarnies
11378 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 28114
Todd 24196
Sol Duc 14597
Dan S. 13487
parker 13070
Banned User 13000
eyeFISH 12299
Salmo g. 12246
STRIKE ZONE 12107
stam 11001
Forum Stats
11378 Members
18 Forums
76514 Topics
896033 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |