Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Salmon & Steelhead Journal

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: what a day by Jason Beezy @ 2 minutes 26 seconds ago

You can definitely land bigger fish on lighter rods in a boat
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Home made directional mini planer boards by Bobber Dude @ 24 minutes 43 seconds ago

My son is making DualFin Planers with directional control. They are idea for river fishing or slow trolling. They plane to the side and flip direction when given a little tug. You can clip them on at any time and steer them wherever you want to go do
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts No sturgeon retention on Chehalis!!! by Misguided @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Just got my license at Monte square this evening and the clerk told me there will be no retention of sturgeon in the Chehalis for up to 7 years!!! Prices for the opportunity to fish goes up every year & opportunity to catch & keep goes down,
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Tying Projects (Ironing the Ascot) by ColeyG @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

How does the saying go? I think it was something like... Oh yeah, "pics or it didn't happen" ye old bastard.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Fish Conservancy Supporters by Lucky Louie @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

I’m not going to support these sponsors so some of the profits they make off me goes to WFC and possibly their partner organizations.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Strait of Juan de Fuca by bushbear @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140414112435.htm Puget Sound's rich waters supplied by deep, turbulent canyon Date: April 14, 2014 Source: University of Washington Summary: Oceanographers have made the first detailed measurements of
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A Legendary Fishing River Devastated by Phoenix77 @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

I caught my first cutthroat in that river in l946, under Hwy 9 Bridge.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best BITE…. by JesseM @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Collar smoked by f4b along with a cold alaskan amber
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best BITE…. by cruzn99 @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

tail wrist
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best BITE…. by Sleddddder @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Too tough to decide, can you bring me one Doc for another taste test?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Bradley Digital Smoker Reviews Requested by STRIKE ZONE @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

I can keep my Bradly around 120-130 with just smoke no oven on. I do this for a few hours then bump it up to 170 to finish it off. Good luck, SZ
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Reverence Screening Olympia, WA April 19 by Salmo_Gairdneri @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Damn - going to be out of town or I'd go. How long with it run there? -S
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best BITE…. by Steelheadman @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Ovaries
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. by Chuck S. @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

a certain pittsburg qb comes to mind......
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Wild Reverence Screening Olympia, WA April 19 by Double Haul @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Just wanted to let yall know there will be screening of Wild Reverence at the Olympia film festival Sat. April 19th @ 6:30 pm. @ the Capitol theater. It's a great venue with a state of the art new projection system. There will also be a Q and A with
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Fish Conservancy Supporters by Double Haul @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

I saw this on WF BB written by Kent Lufkin and felt it was interesting post to share here: "Two points: First, I couldn't agree more that like it or not, it often takes a lawsuit to get someone's attention. The WFC suit wasn't some nefarious c
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Float Size Survey by Bent Metal @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

1/2 - 3/4 west Nobody calls em training wheels anymore?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Bradley Digital Smoker Reviews Requested by Keeper @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

170F-180F is way to hot to smoke fish. Thats my point. The other posts were sayign how great the bradley is and although i can say i want the temp at 120 say, the actual box temp is way up because the element that cooks the puck is adding a ton of h
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A Legendary Fishing River Devastated by Steelspanker @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

I still sneak out of school (work) to fish it. After focusing on the human tragedy recently, it's a drag to see the damage to the river and the fish.
Fins 'n Feathers
Jump to new posts Re: Tying Projects (Ironing the Ascot) by Banned User @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Didnt catch any Tarpon on bait, we didnt use any. I never caught any on plugs, didnt fish em much..........maybe half an hour. Did get some very nice Tarpon on my patterns though.........a handful of big snook also. Thats all.................time f
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: A Legendary Fishing River Devastated by GBL @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

Used to sneak out of high school just to drive up there and fish,,,of course that was back in the 60's! Real tragedy!
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: The Cowboy Rides Away by SBD @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

Beats the hell out of Polka any day!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Fish Conservancy Supporters by Todd @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

I like to go fishing, and my customers like to go fishing for those fish...my business in part relies on those fish being there. I'm pissed as hell at WDFW for fuckin this off for so long, them and NOAA-F both. I'm pissed that the tribes, who also
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts A Legendary Fishing River Devastated by Phoenix77 @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

The Washington Mudslide Has Devastated A Legendary Fishing River http://www.wideopenspaces.com/washington-mudslide-may-devastated-pristine-fishing-river-years-come/
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Wild Fish Conservancy Supporters by eyeFISH @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

This whole thing is just another replay of what went down in Oregon… same smell, only the names have changed. NFS took quite a beating for just trying to hold ODFW accountable for its hatchery practices. No one said close 'em, just run 'em right (a
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
280ackimp, DAVEANNICK, nicksdad, redgussydog, reitersteelhead123, wallacewhaler123, zswoods
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
7 registered (Twitch, eddie, Bobber Dude, movesfast, Smalma, 2 invisible), 59 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
badger, saharit, Katzpawz64, Vnam68, JonTrussell
10758 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 21596
Todd 20632
Chuck S. 14004
parker 12130
Banned User 10984
STRIKE ZONE 10976
Dan S. 10823
Salmo g. 10815
Slab Happy 10472
eyeFISH 10249
Forum Stats
10759 Members
18 Forums
72602 Topics
846194 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 12:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2014 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | LINKS | STORE | SITE HELP & FAQ |