Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Salmon & Steelhead Journal

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best bets October river fishing by Blu13 @ 2 minutes 59 seconds ago

I'm afraid of the opposite happening. We are due for a dry fall. It's been a while and if El Nino is here, it may happen. Also as far as the Quileute/Sol Duc. The Coho forecast is down again. Both Native & Hatchery. The last 2 years have be
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best bets October river fishing by One Way @ 14 minutes 56 seconds ago

Hopefully we can time it right this year, The island is not that far away , and the fish should be on the way. I cant wait to try that spot around the corner from my house again.I will let you know when I get there and give you some reports.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Hankster @ 19 minutes 54 seconds ago

Remember Harbs seeing Skittles in the khakis and the pink Polo shirt? Remember Skits saying "It's all about that fashion, boss"? Never mind. You probably had too many cheap beers and forgot. In NINERS NEWS... ...today was Aldon's fi
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Vedder by Piper @ 19 minutes 58 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Sky-GuyI could say happy birthday, but I already said it, plus, pictures are worth a 1000, and 2, words...: Skyguy said it best, twice... Or was it 4 times?... hope you have a great day Dave
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best bets October river fishing by RognSue @ 23 minutes 25 seconds ago

We put 58 coho in the drifter in 12 days on the Snoho October of last year...never fishing more than 2 rods and never more than 4 hrs...mid oct...
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: Varget by kingdog @ 30 minutes 37 seconds ago

She does often. If you pick it up I will send a check promptly.
Jump to new posts New Mad Max Movie by Todd @ 52 minutes 42 seconds ago

Due out next May. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Direct-Drive @ 58 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HanksterOriginally Posted By: Direct-DriveOriginally Posted By: Hankster The Niners are down to Gore, Hyde, Lattimore, Hampton and an extra-large ass in khakis. Is that where Skittles is now? Nah, that would be your Sk
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best bets October river fishing by Direct-Drive @ Today at 06:25 PM

If you wanna go a little to the south...(Deschutes, Lower 24) October is an awesome month for these... Look down and see the 1946 survey markers. Then look around and see what it looked like in 1946.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Torfino Guide recommendations by Huntar @ Today at 06:23 PM

LOVE Tofino, and the fishing. #1 . Bobby Kimoto. This guy is one of the best guides Anywhere. Super nice, works very hard, and knows fish and the area better than anyone. Former head guide at second recommendation. He has a nice website, but is most
Northwest Fishing Board
I totally agree this is going to be a very down year. Been fishing the Port Angeles area for the last 35 years and never in those years have I seen it as poor in what should be prime time. My partner and I fished hard the last two days and only put o
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Dirty lures by larryb @ Today at 06:15 PM

regular joy. use it all the time
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Dirty lures by dnantha @ Today at 06:11 PM

Ive made a couple good garage sale scores this week. Lots of old hot shot type plugs and a lot of rapalas,,ect. My question? How can I wash them. They are a little moldy and smell like old tackle box. Is there a good way to wash them that wont leav
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: 9/10 by Blktailhunter @ Today at 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: GodLovesUglyFinally picked one up over the 20 mark. A9 140 FOW with 70 feet of bait showing on the screen. Nice
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Vedder by DrifterWA @ Today at 05:39 PM

HBD.......You live in a nice area........my old stomping grounds.....Redmond, Fall City, Duvall, ....... fond memories... Enjoy the day....
The Outdoor Gear Classifieds
Jump to new posts Re: Alumaweld gas tank/transom storage, floor mats by Sock1eye @ Today at 05:38 PM

See craigslist link http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/boa/4592249788.html
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best bets October river fishing by Todd @ Today at 05:31 PM

I hope to see you this year, too, Howard...missed you last summer. Fish on... Todd
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best bets October river fishing by Brewer @ Today at 05:25 PM

Just about every river in oct. will be holding some late kings, silvers or early chums. oct can be a total game on month!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Alaska wilderness experience by GBL @ Today at 05:14 PM

Let's all run up and have a fishing experience!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Kenai king fishery CLOSES…. yet again…. by Carcassman @ Today at 05:03 PM

That is also probably why there are coho, sometimes in the hundreds, going up PS streams in January and February. Kind of a simple concept, biologically speaking. What survives to spawn does the spawning. Fish them hard and few survive. Water tem
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best bets October river fishing by Banned User @ Today at 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: One WayThanks KK, I will find Richard one way or another. Are you going to be on the island for some silver fishing between 8/21-9/12? Yes sir....
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Best bets October river fishing by Dogfish @ Today at 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: One WayYour Washington weather befuddles me. It is called fall, as in one of the four seasons.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Vedder by GutZ @ Today at 04:44 PM

Happy Birthday Mr Vedder
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sekiu, and Straights desert waste land ? by GutZ @ Today at 04:43 PM

And it is all about the meat isn't it Kyle?
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Sekiu, and Straights desert waste land ? by Kyle_A @ Today at 04:24 PM

I for one am glad my boat is sold. After 40 years of declining fishing, I've come to the conclusion that the local grocery store always has a nice fish for less than the 3 gallons of gas my trolling motor would burn to catch one. Not to mention the
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dave Vedder, yzfrick
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
20 registered (kingdog, Brewer, bhudda, Carcassman, Matt S., fp, JTD, 7 invisible), 119 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Nuttysquirrel, jimu9, FrankVL3, kkb, Jeff Bynum
10878 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 22268
Todd 21059
Chuck S. 14119
parker 12193
Banned User 11371
STRIKE ZONE 11131
Salmo g. 11002
Dan S. 10964
Slab Happy 10479
eyeFISH 10433
Forum Stats
10878 Members
18 Forums
72891 Topics
837273 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 12:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2014 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | LINKS | STORE | SITE HELP & FAQ |