Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Salmon & Steelhead Journal

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: B10 1.6M King Forecast BS? by RUNnGUN @ 12 minutes 27 seconds ago

Temps varied on the tidal push and location. We never saw 70. 63-68 was what I remember. Years past 70+ still caught good numbers.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Want to get my dad his first Salmon by Dogfish @ 16 minutes 34 seconds ago

Take him on the Hump with Joe.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: B10 1.6M King Forecast BS? by Steelhead Grub @ 26 minutes 48 seconds ago

How warm is the Columbia River water? Water temps could be keeping them in the ocean longer, or the fish forecasters are about as good as the weather forecasters.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: B10 1.6M King Forecast BS? by Carcassman @ 34 minutes 9 seconds ago

I believe that the increase in limits for Chinook was because the catch was actually slower than projected. The initial limits were set to get the fishery to Labor Day. Since fish were not being caught as fast a modeled they upped the limit. Intere
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Carcassman @ 41 minutes 26 seconds ago

Just to give the Leg some options, maybe the court could tell WA to fix the culverts by 2030, with annual budgets of $310+million or give all anadromous salmonid harvest to the Tribes. Give the Leg a choice. If they choose to take the NI share of sa
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts B10 1.6M King Forecast BS? by RUNnGUN @ 46 minutes 36 seconds ago

Just back from few days out of Chinook, Sunday through Wed. Caught some fish but had done better in past years. Expectations of limts of Kings and off the water before noon did not materialize. Had to work pretty hard. Huge crowds! Mix of Kings and b
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Sol Duc @ Today at 07:40 AM

Michael Bennent thinks Avril could have a defensive MVP season this year. This D-line is going to ball this year. http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2024355430_seahawks21xml.html
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Investing in Grizzly Bears..................LOL!! by 1LeggedMan @ Today at 07:39 AM

From The Olympian: SEATTLE Nearly four decades after grizzly bears were declared threatened in the Lower 48 states, long-stalled efforts to bring the species back to Washington's North Cascades are rolling again. The federal government announced T
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by Rivrguy @ Today at 06:45 AM

The following is a C&P of a article from the Olympian. Pretty much lays out the issue on culvert repair mandated by the courts. This budget dance for the coming biennium is going to be a dance for the ages! The Olympian: Imagine you are drivin
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Hmmmmmm by cncfish @ Today at 06:03 AM

I was reading some stuff out of BC yesterday about their limited entry permits. where the author of the paper was saying that because they didn't set a tonnage limit on the permits. when they went to limited entry the net result was for the fleet to
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Want to get my dad his first Salmon by cncfish @ Today at 05:28 AM

if it were me I'd drive to sekiu rent a skiff from curly's and troll plug cut herring. not exactly breaking the bank. but I can't think of a better way to catch fresh ocean run fish. your odds go way up in the boat and you are in prime time out there
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Everything but the kitchen sink... by gregsalmon @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

A cell phone. I have been full circle from the sinker and herring to the downriggers and cable and now am back to the sinker and herring. The cell phone is about the only thing I never had back in the day.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Everything but the kitchen sink... by ColeyG @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser DColey likes fanny packs. A bucket is one of the most valuable, versatile tools on my boat. Not quite as much as a nice pair of shants. As far as the thing I never used to carry but now do, a throw bag wou
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Brewer @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

lol, okay...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Hmmmmmm by Keta @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

I know this is nit picking but there wasn't really a "sport commercial" license. What was done was to buy a commercial troll license. In 1971 when I bought my first troll license, there was an inside license, about $40 (to fish inside the t
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Banned User @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Snivelheader and fishchan types can ful off and die brewer. You fit both....
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Want to get my dad his first Salmon by cjjohnston14 @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

I know I ask alot of questions on here I am just anxious to learn! so to continue.. My dad is coming out here September 20th thru the 27th and I want to get him into his first every Salmon or multiple. I know that Coho will be slowing down then but
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Killer Whale v. Sea Lion by BARCHASER @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

You guys are quite creative! Smelt of elderberries???!!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Killer Whale v. Sea Lion by Steelspanker @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Everything but the kitchen sink... by AP a.k.a. Kaiser D @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Coley likes fanny packs. A bucket is one of the most valuable, versatile tools on my boat.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Killer Whale v. Sea Lion by Banned User @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Killer Whale v. Sea Lion by Dan S. @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Killer Whale v. Sea Lion by Banned User @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

I fart in your general direction..... Birch.....
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Brewer @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Banned UserIf ya would, it'd be appreciated.... back atcha!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Killer Whale v. Sea Lion by Dan S. @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

You're just lucky we're on the front side, bunghole sodbuster, or I would taunt you a second time.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
pazman
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
16 registered (ColeyG, Carcassman, Get Speyed, Dub, Dave Vedder, Backtrollin, 4 invisible), 106 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
IFISHAK, Gilly19, CTRiverValley, dwatkins, manhollio1968
10897 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 22454
Todd 21146
Chuck S. 14135
parker 12201
Banned User 11396
STRIKE ZONE 11165
Salmo g. 11038
Dan S. 11013
Slab Happy 10479
eyeFISH 10445
Forum Stats
10897 Members
18 Forums
72996 Topics
836905 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 12:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |