Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by NickD90 @ 5 minutes 45 seconds ago

Good to see the Hawks have found some run blocking....
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 College Football Weekly Picks by NickD90 @ 49 minutes 26 seconds ago

Just saw ND fired their DC after starting 1-3. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 College Football Weekly Picks by NickD90 @ 59 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ToddAs someone who comes from a big midwestern Catholic family, I can assure you of two things: 1. This moronic fanbase is not only in the northeast 2. This article is fantastically accurate http://www.outkickthecoverage.com
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by NickD90 @ Today at 12:54 PM

Not that it matters much to this board, but the Donks are looking pretty damn good right now....
Jump to new posts Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. by BroodBuster @ Today at 12:15 PM

He's just like the vast majority of these nut jobs. A young man who's been told he's special his whole life only to grow up to realize he can't get laid, has no Facebook friends and ain't so special. Some will blame the gun while others will blame
he was a Turkish Muslim... the news saying he was "Mexican" can be construed as racism....
Your right, it's more aligned with Hispanic countries and the people speak Spanish? turkey is a Muslim Brotherhood country which has a close working relationship with ISIS....
Jump to new posts Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. by LocalTalent @ Today at 10:26 AM

Turkey is not an Arab country.
Jump to new posts Re: Who isn't dying? by dwatkins @ Today at 10:07 AM

pretty fuked up this one actually hurts. http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/17632541/miami-marlins-ace-jose-fernandez-dies-boating-accident became a US citizen and didn't take our freedom for granted, some of us need to remember just how lucky w
Jump to new posts Re: Throw down guns.... by RICH G @ Today at 09:57 AM

I won't name names but, 6 officer involved shootings occurred in agencies I worked for when I was a cop. out of that 6, I was involved in the investigation of 5. Out of the six 2 were completely legit and involved no lying to my knowledge, I pulled
Thanks BM, In a tenth of a second when I first saw the crappy pics I could tell the guy was arabic,. The facial profile and eyebrows were totally obvious. Any Hispanic I'm sure was totally offended by the news media for falsely trying g to identify
Jump to new posts Re: And here are your typical Trump Voters. by The Trumpster @ Today at 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By: RowVsWadeI've been watching the sh.itstained Hilary voters tear up Charlotte. And those are just the ones who AREN'T members of ISIS!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Their 50%: Central sound tribal Coho Fisheries by Bay wolf @ Today at 08:49 AM

I just want to touch on the NOF participation issue for a moment: I too have spent a lot of time attending fisheries meetings, both as a boat fisher and as a bankie. I find it no coincidence that a very large portion of the sport fishers in attenda
Jump to new posts Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. by blackmouth @ Today at 08:45 AM

I have no doubt that the majority of the "news" "reported" in our country suffers from the pressure that trying to be politically correct puts on it. I also have no doubt that law enforcement also suffers from those pressures. D
Jump to new posts Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. by The Trumpster @ Today at 08:44 AM

Well that's one Mexican who will be too busy getting the electric chair to pay for my wall. We could really have used him as a laborer too.
Jump to new posts Re: And here are your typical Trump Voters. by Jerry Garcia @ Today at 08:08 AM

I saw some of those supposed dumbasses on the flats east of Sultan on Hiway 2 yesterday. So stupid that they own several large businesses.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: REALLY!!! by Direct-Drive @ Today at 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: pakerDon't know about the lake itself, but reports from the Ship Canal from Lake Union to Lake Washington look good! Ok, technically this may still be in Lake Union. I watched this guy get at least 6 chrome silvers and he stil
Jump to new posts Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. by Banned User @ Today at 07:33 AM

Rich Gee is a dumfuk, that much everyone can agree on.
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 College Football Weekly Picks by Todd @ Today at 12:20 AM

As someone who comes from a big midwestern Catholic family, I can assure you of two things: 1. This moronic fanbase is not only in the northeast 2. This article is fantastically accurate http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/the-ten-dumbest-fan-bases
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: REALLY!!! by Todd @ Today at 12:11 AM

Big surprise there...RvW says something racist. Who would have thought that might happen? Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 College Football Weekly Picks by Todd @ Today at 12:10 AM

I did not leave off watching that game with a good feeling. If Arizona was beating us I would have probably felt better than watching us shitthebed repeatedly...we should have won that game by three touchdowns, but kept making stupid mistakes. Stan
Originally Posted By: RICH GReally? I mean really???? No, you're right. The media made it up. Know why? Because the media loves Trump, and wants a wall. You are a fuckin idiot, and crazy as a loon to boot. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: Islamic terrorism comes to western washington. by LocalTalent @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Ever been to Burlington? Everyone there is hispanic. Anybody that saw that guy in Burlington would think he's mexican.
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 College Football Weekly Picks by NickD90 @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Dawgs for the win. That was close....
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 College Football Weekly Picks by stonefish @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Agreed. They'll have their first L if they play like that on Friday. SF
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
loudscoutii, Mr. Twister
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
7 registered (NickD90, Dan S., erikj, Jaydee, 3 invisible), 186 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
m makinster, Inexplicit, pineda, aer, MetalheadMatt
11245 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27279
Todd 23350
Sol Duc 13019
Dan S. 12824
Banned User 12713
paker 12631
STRIKE ZONE 12060
Salmo g. 11859
eyeFISH 11480
Dogfish 10942
Forum Stats
11245 Members
18 Forums
75317 Topics
870721 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |