Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Doin' a little smokeout tonight by fp @ 6 minutes 22 seconds ago

Batch #2 in the smoker today. Hope to have it done tonight before hitting the sack. First batch turned out excellent and got delivered to Miltonfreewater, Oregon the other day. Probably all gone by now. fp
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Hankster @ 53 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy I do believe there was a scheduling conspiracy to make sure Alldrunk Smith would be in this game, hence the late season match ups between these two teams. What "scheduling conspiracy" did you dream up for
Jump to new posts Re: Glock calendar girl. by Sol Duc @ 55 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HanksterHow much flour would you need to find the wet spot on that honey? BTW, Sol Dunce..how many Glocks do you own? 2? Why do you think Gold Medal stock is soaring. :>)
Jump to new posts Re: Glock calendar girl. by Sol Duc @ 57 minutes 43 seconds ago

Lost all of my guns in a terrible boating accident off Tatoosh Island.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Mariners Thread by dwatkins @ Today at 05:36 PM

oh yeah forgot, fuktheTrees.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Danny Boy by Chuck S. @ Today at 05:26 PM

HBD Dan
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Jason Beezy @ Today at 05:23 PM

Wankster, this is actually the best chance season in years for the Hawks to curb stomp the Whiners in their home stadium and sweep them overall. Neither team is as dominant as they were but I feel the numbers are there for the Hawks. I do believe the
Jump to new posts Re: Glock calendar girl. by Hankster @ Today at 05:14 PM

How much flour would you need to find the wet spot on that honey? BTW, Sol Dunce..how many Glocks do you own? 2?
Jump to new posts Re: Glock calendar girl. by Rev. blackmouth @ Today at 04:55 PM

That looks dangerous.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Would you be my... would you be my... by OLD FB @ Today at 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garciaold FB is sure being chatty. Glad to see someone is keeping track! Watched this BB for a long time before joining and after finishing a 3 month kitchen and family room remodel thought it might be time to post
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday Danny Boy by Bantam @ Today at 04:52 PM

HBD to you again Dan!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Legislator Support by Still Trolling @ Today at 04:44 PM

Fishing Friends When a Washington legislator supports sport fishing, sport fishers should support them. There are two that we should send a contribution to. One is Senator Kirk Pearson ( R ), hero of the steelhead hatchery hearings that
Jump to new posts Glock calendar girl. by Sol Duc @ Today at 04:43 PM

Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Support Friendly Legislators by Still Trolling @ Today at 04:32 PM

Recreational Fishers, When a Washington legislator supports sport fishing, sport fishers should support them. There are two that we should send a contribution to. One is Senator Kirk Pearson ( R ), hero of the steelhead hatchery hearings t
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Hey lil Brown Guy by Myassisdragon @ Today at 04:10 PM

HBD, Bantam! The aqua here is heading skywards and the timber is flowing to the sea. Hope to see ya when the water clears.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Hey lil Brown Guy by Bantam @ Today at 04:05 PM

Thx all for the Birthday wishes! Yes Nick took me to the game on Sunday, pretty awesome defeat! Security doesn't like people forgetting a full magazine in their back pocket. So the next morning I woke up early on the BDAY, Skybillie Hound dog and I
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Mariners Thread by Hankster @ Today at 03:59 PM

Stay with what you don't know squat about, twatkins. That should cover just about everything.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Mariners Thread by dwatkins @ Today at 03:50 PM

Stay with what you know marginally, Spank. which is the NFL.
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Hankster @ Today at 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Sky-GuyIts gonna be awesome that after ten months of waiting, the Niners team and fans will not get the game they they'd hoped for. Us Ninersfans are hoping for the Niners to curbstomp the Fawks and beat 'em by a gazillion poin
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Sky-Guy @ Today at 03:17 PM

Agree Todd, tryptophan-induced naps are perfect for blowout games....Its gonna be awesome that after ten months of waiting, the Niners team and fans will not get the game they they'd hoped for. It's gonna make for some fantastic trolling here on the
Jump to new posts Re: Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Expected Today... by Chuck S. @ Today at 03:13 PM

Chris Rock sums it up pretty well
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Mariners Thread by Hankster @ Today at 03:08 PM

I'm a Costco jeans kinda guy and I have plenty.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Mariners Thread by dwatkins @ Today at 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: HanksterOriginally Posted By: dwatkinsthen be colored surprised. Were you and Bochy talking recently about a move? They asked him about that last summer and he said it would be possible in the future but he likes him where he
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Centerpin newbie by Todd @ Today at 02:30 PM

I'm pretty sure there are boxes and boxes of DNEs at Ted's in Lynnwood. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: PPPP Week 9 Thread by Banned User @ Today at 02:21 PM

Thanks for catching my mistake, I fixed your record, and will check your points later when I get the worksheet.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
MtnFanatic, susan, TheBigG
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
19 registered (FishCatcher, eugene1, AkKings, ColeyG, Dogfish, fp, Dave Vedder, 9 invisible), 104 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ShakenBake, Jazzfish, myron, letsgofishing, Sara
10946 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 23561
Todd 21662
Chuck S. 14496
paker 12248
Banned User 11988
STRIKE ZONE 11303
Dan S. 11230
Salmo g. 11180
eyeFISH 10559
Slab Happy 10479
Forum Stats
10946 Members
18 Forums
73463 Topics
846615 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 12:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |