Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Salmon & Steelhead Journal

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: 10mm or 45? by chrome/22 @ 1 minute 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RossimanI carried/carry my Glock 20 with Hardcast bullets in AK and my guide buddies still do. Most have gone away from the .44 mag and now carry a 10mm. More rounds/semi auto platform/less recoil and lighter. I have a box (50)
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Hankster @ 2 minutes 41 seconds ago

It gives Wes a little more time to stop the bells ringing in that concussed head of his. Three in 10 months is a lot of bells.
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by Steelspanker @ 3 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RICH GHave you noticed how many people are silent regarding this issue? Its because they know whats comming already and have no need or desire to identify themselves so that they can be ridiculed by idiots. You have got to be
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Evo @ 5 minutes 11 seconds ago

reports are that it is either Amphetamines, or MDMA... either way, not too smart Wes...
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote by 1LeggedMan @ 5 minutes 31 seconds ago

He might find himself going for a ride in that trailer if he ain't careful.
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by 1LeggedMan @ 8 minutes 10 seconds ago

No wonder Wes has such a big helmet. Sam deserves better.
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by Hankster @ 10 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RICH G there will be people starving and freezing to death everywhere when the cold comes. Wait just a gol durn minute there, bub. Algore promised us warming so I'm callin' bullshite.
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by RICH G @ 14 minutes 41 seconds ago

Have you noticed how many people are silent regarding this issue? Its because they know whats comming already and have no need or desire to identify themselves so that they can be ridiculed by idiots. You have got to be a few rocks short of a grav
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Hankster @ 18 minutes 27 seconds ago

Are you saying the Fawks get a week 4 bi bye? They can lick their wounds early. In FOOTBALL NEWS... ...Wes Welker has been suspended for the first four (4) games of the season for violating the NFL PEDs policy. The suspension keeps one of Pey-Pey's
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Report: 8/25-8/28 Foul Weather Bluff to HCB by stonefish @ 21 minutes 12 seconds ago

No worries. I've got a special brine for my buzz bombs and rotators.
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by Chuck S. @ 28 minutes 1 second ago

I am thinking I should start burying my money out back but it is tough to squeeze much inside a kuerig cup
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by Banned User @ Today at 03:39 PM

After it all crashes, will my tin foil be valuable, or since there won't be any governments to spy on me or send messages through the fillings in my teeth, will it be worthless... ?
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by Banned User @ Today at 03:28 PM

Tin foil.....I'm stocking up.
Jump to new posts Re: The X-Ray Test by 1LeggedMan @ Today at 03:25 PM

Most would have noticed the shadowing top and bottom on the repaired knee's leg bones and instantly known the knee was repaired using a patellar tendon graph. It was repaired by the Huskies team surgeon years ago. Of course now it's blown up again.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Report: 8/25-8/28 Foul Weather Bluff to HCB by cjjohnston14 @ Today at 03:22 PM

Not going to lie Stonefish.. havent seen one fish caught on a buzz bomb.. and it has been slow this week.. only 5 fish caught yesterday from 0500 to 1100.. I caught the first at 0745 and the rest came at onve around 1000 so good luck..
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: First grouse of the year. by Driftin' @ Today at 02:49 PM

Nice Ruffed & TacSol'd Ruger. Stock trigger? Clark makes a good'n. #2 son will get a break between school and work in short order. We've talked about chasing after the Blues. I'm hoping it comes true....
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by Chuck S. @ Today at 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: stonefishTime for a new PP sub forum.....Piscatorial Preppers. lol
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by RICH G @ Today at 02:26 PM

One of the next significant things that is going to happen is that Germany is going to cut all of its ties with the USA and EU. They are going to align with the BRICS, they are going to do this to preserve their econemy, France will follow Germany'
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by Sol Duc @ Today at 01:55 PM

Northwest Fishing Board
What is the commercial fishing schedule looking like?
On the Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: First grouse of the year. by Dogfish @ Today at 01:49 PM

We've had fun so far with just one day of chasing animals with sharp sticks in the books. Took about 50 hours of effort to get the bears patterned. Ended up having a sow walk in front of me at 10 yards at about 6pm, but she winded me. She was bl
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk by Coho @ Today at 01:41 PM

Looks like Seahawks have a 3rd matchup with San Franny--week 4 San Fran Byes (Bi's)
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by stonefish @ Today at 01:17 PM

Time for a new PP sub forum.....Piscatorial Preppers.
Jump to new posts Re: 401 k by Banned User @ Today at 01:06 PM

It's a good thing you saw it before the end of civilization as we know it ends....
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Report: 8/25-8/28 Foul Weather Bluff to HCB by stonefish @ Today at 01:05 PM

I've got a dozen or so family members in town for a reunion. Since Salsbury is fishing hot, I think we'll load up the van with rotators and buzz bombs and hit it hard this week. Hope to see everyone out there. SF
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
22 registered (chrome/22, bota2, Brant, 234rick, Bucket/Good Sport, 6 invisible), 102 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Omykiss28, JR_OD, ghijkl464116, Cficklin, IFISHAK
10901 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 22549
Todd 21188
Chuck S. 14149
parker 12203
Banned User 11434
STRIKE ZONE 11165
Salmo g. 11054
Dan S. 11053
Slab Happy 10479
eyeFISH 10456
Forum Stats
10901 Members
18 Forums
73053 Topics
837923 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 12:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |