Check

Defiance Boats!

Salamander Sinkers!!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Mag Warts by DrifterWA @ 9 minutes 40 seconds ago

Pretty tough to fish plugs "from the bank"......can you?????? Yes but just not what plugs are built to do. I. frog water.....silver/Coho like to get out of the main flow. 2. seam....yep, work good. 3. Main current....more of a boat s
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Mag Warts by 4steelhead @ 58 minutes 39 seconds ago

I bought a bunch of brads wigglers this season but haven't had luck with them. When fishing them from the bank, what type of water do they fish most effectively? Frog water, seam, main current, Wallace, upper Sky, lower Sky/Snohomish, lower Snohomish
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: Political Correctness and ininative 594. by ReefSkunk @ Today at 02:54 AM

Vote Yes on I-wrk to keep guns out of the hands of the chronically unemployed. No exemption for Nate.
Jump to new posts Re: Political Correctness and ininative 594. by dwatkins @ Today at 02:23 AM

fuk guns all around.
Jump to new posts Re: Political Correctness and ininative 594. by Sol Duc @ Today at 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Keta FUK.GOV IN DA ASS! I WILL NOT COMPLY....PERIOD. That's what these guys said: http://www.komonews.com/news/crime/30-pistols-stolen-from-Lakewood-gun-store-280979482.html Feds did the same thing and people died.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts CG seeks Comment on Grays Harbor Navigation Issues by bushbear @ Today at 12:07 AM

Coast Guard Seeks Comment on Grays Harbor Navigation Issues | October 31, 2014 SEATTLE - Coast Guard officials are seeking public comment while conducting a waterways analysis and management system review of Grays Harbor. Officials are s
Jump to new posts Re: Political Correctness and ininative 594. by Evo @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

so did/does Bullseye...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Mag Warts by Bantam @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

RB.... you can jump in my boat again.... I'll just charge u a mag wart fee of all! maybe you'll be mistaken for LPJ again...
Jump to new posts Re: Political Correctness and ininative 594. by RB3 @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Ballsy calling that business a joke. It's a veteran owned business that supplies lots of gear to leo and military personnel.
Jump to new posts Re: Political Correctness and ininative 594. by Evo @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Quantico is a joke, they are the equivalent of what Bullseye was when the AR(s) got stolen and Malvo and company did their sh!t... i went in there 1 time, and i will never return... this will never happen, a cop couldnt loan his brother who is say
Jump to new posts Re: Niners-Fawks Smak-Tawk by Sol Duc @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Doug Baldwin speaks out about the divide in the locker room. http://mynorthwest.com/11/2632915/Doug-B...what-youd-think
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Chuck S. @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

and then they coog it. j f c Fl St. Criminoles escape the loss
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by stonefish @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Not that Touchdown Jesus has lost, prayer vigil 2.0 is for Florida St. Hopefully it will be answered soon......
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Direct-Drive @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Those bandits can ball.....crap.
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Twitch @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

I thought it would be hard to dislike anyone as much as Johhny D-Bag, but Rapist Winston has vaulted to the top spot. Fawk the Seminols!
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Dan S. @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Nice defense.
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Direct-Drive @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Down goes Frazier ! Way to sack that mofo !
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Direct-Drive @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Fuggin Jimmis can throw the rock.
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Direct-Drive @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

1st and goal on the 1... 1st - hit the A or B gap 2nd - hit the C gap Yep, good play calling right there.
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Todd @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

Louisville intercepts Winston again and then fumbles it right back...argghh. That 21 point lead turned into a 10 point lead pretty quickly there. Fish on... Todd
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Chuck S. @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

grin
Jump to new posts Re: College Football 2014 by Direct-Drive @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Jeezus, helluva a stop on 4th and 9 inches !
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WFC is taking some heat from the Tribes by milt roe @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Thats funny. Arguments on all sides here seem to be more faith-based than factual. Not a lot of science presented so far. On any side. Putting any faith in the 83% number especially. At least WFC recognized the uncertainties in that one. Go ahead
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Fish "personality" linked to angling vulnerability by bushbear @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141028082359.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sciencedaily%2Ftop_news%2Ftop_science+%28ScienceDaily%3A+Top+Science+News%29 Fish 'personality' linked to vulnerabi
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Mag Warts by bhudda @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

I was fortunate to receive a friend's father's fishing gear and along with it was 6 tackle boxes. ...1- 2 sided box containing old unopened mags and another 2 sided box with old unopened square bill hot shots..alot of double eagles and pirates. Ju
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Blotchy, Captain Crunch, joefowler8889
Recent Gallery Pix
Boat cover
Grumpyr
Who's Online
6 registered (Twitch, 4steelhead, billjr64, 3 invisible), 63 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jane Locks, satsop_connoisseur, kingofskunk26, joebderty, bigjnemo
10939 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 23353
Todd 21590
Chuck S. 14417
paker 12232
Banned User 11901
STRIKE ZONE 11278
Dan S. 11187
Salmo g. 11125
eyeFISH 10521
Slab Happy 10479
Forum Stats
10939 Members
18 Forums
73339 Topics
844796 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 12:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |