Check

Defiance Boats!

LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Help needed by electrical pro ! by thaxor @ 19 minutes 21 seconds ago

Probably pretty effective... Bait bike video was some good laughs.
Is There Life Beyond Fishing?
Jump to new posts Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 by Gnomesayin @ 26 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GoldDiggerWell, if you're just going to cease to exist, and the rest of us (save the 3's and 9's) will also cease to exist, what's the need for the bunker??? The bunker is hedging my bet in the event that I am left here for som
Jump to new posts Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 by GoldDigger @ 50 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin As a 1, I will just merge back into the one universal consciousness (ie. what people call God), so will no longer exist. <snip> Others will merge back as well, unless you are a 3 or a 9, and in that case you ar
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Front MOVIN' in by eyeFISH @ 56 minutes 40 seconds ago

Blue skies most of the afternoon whenever I peeked out the breakroom window between operative cases at the hospital today. Ground is dry, blue skies, very light breeze here at my Aberdeen office right now.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by Carcassman @ Today at 04:36 PM

I believe that it was over 100,000,000 in chum alone some years and the Lake WA sockeye hatchery itself was built for 35,000,000.
Jump to new posts Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 by Gnomesayin @ Today at 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: GoldDiggerDiet sounds OK, at least until you get scurvy from lack of fruit and veggies. Do hope you got some place to sh!t in that bunker, and don't forget the Charmin! I've got a composting toilet, plenty of sh!t rag plus eno
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by Smalma @ Today at 04:03 PM

Piper - Are you suggesting that WDFW slash its hatchery production? Believe in recent years they have released something like more than 70 million steelhead/salmon (coho and Chinook) and 12 million trout. Threads like this do illustrate how far WD
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by Carcassman @ Today at 04:01 PM

And Michigan, even if Michigan puts those into the Great Lakes I doubt that they are supporting "others" like AK, BC, and the Treaty Tribes. Economically, WDFW is in a bind. To plant more fish they need more money. More money means higher
Jump to new posts Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 by GoldDigger @ Today at 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin If I am not raptured, on the morning of the 23rd I am permanently sealing myself into my bunker and am never leaving again. I got my bunker well prepped with enough barrels of water, salt, honey, tea, smoked salmon,
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by Piper @ Today at 02:37 PM

WDFW could take a page from Michigan... or we could just have more public meetings that fewer and fewer people attend... michigan plant 25 million fish so far this year Quote:Fish stocking is a critical activity of the DNR. These efforts help pu
Jump to new posts Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 by Gnomesayin @ Today at 02:05 PM

I had to look up who Meade was, I never heard of him because I don't read fake news. Meade is one of (((them))) don't listen to his shilling. Notice how he talks about a fictional planet called Nibiru yet doesn't mention Saturn. This has nothing
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by FleaFlickr02 @ Today at 01:32 PM

Fished Brady area yesterday. Fish moving (and very occasionally biting) on both sides of the bottom tide. ZERO action or signs of movement through the flood. Saw 3 coho hooked, with two landed. None of that damage was on my account; I took a thorough
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by GodLovesUgly @ Today at 01:24 PM

Let's simplify our regulations..... ......by changing all of the regulations. Yep. That sounds like the DFW we all know and love!
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by FleaFlickr02 @ Today at 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Jason BeezuzSo this just means everything is gonna close October 31. Im so sick of this. Oct-Spring is the fishing I enjoy most. Don't think that's exactly what this means, but it's a question someone needs to ask. My guess
Jump to new posts Re: NASA attacks Saturn all to Hell Break Loose Sep 23 by GoldDigger @ Today at 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin If you want to critique my logic, you better use my preferred pronouns. I think it's pretty obvious that my preferred pronouns are him/his, gnomesayin? Naaa...you're just one of Meade's little bitches, and the pron
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by stam @ Today at 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: MyassisdragonAs if they may actually listen, and consider "public" input. They only have to make it look like the public has a say by law, actual implementation plans and directions are already cemented... You say
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by Carcassman @ Today at 11:28 AM

One of the problems with trying to offer full opportunity is that anglers have to know what it is they are catching. This season, based on conversations with some samplers, we had Chinook identified as either coho or pink in order to retain them w
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by Carcassman @ Today at 11:23 AM

Make it really simple. Statewide, year-around, single barbless hooks, artificial lures, Catch and release. Then, open kill seasons when and as appropriate.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by Myassisdragon @ Today at 10:50 AM

As if they may actually listen, and consider "public" input. They only have to make it look like the public has a say by law, actual implementation plans and directions are already cemented...
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: Found phone on hump Thursday 9/14 by Jason Beezuz @ Today at 09:22 AM

Originally Posted By: dwatkinsNormally the person that lost it will try to call the phone. If it starts working I'd start texting or calling his/her contacts Its probably locked Sherlock.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: WDFW working on new freshwater regs by Jason Beezuz @ Today at 09:21 AM

So this just means everything is gonna close October 31. Im so sick of this. Oct-Spring is the fishing I enjoy most.
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Bit 'O History by Carcassman @ Today at 09:12 AM

Just finishing up Lord Alanbrooke's WWII diaries. He was one the British main strategists in the war. The book is interesting as it is mostly his opinions about the people he dealt with. He was also, as many/most British gentry were, and avid angler
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by fishbadger @ Today at 08:46 AM

I bet it was a great show. I missed em this time around. One of the great things about living around here, we do get a regular stream of great acts coming through! fb
Northwest Fishing Board
Jump to new posts Re: FISHINGTHECHEHALIS.NET by bob r @ Today at 08:32 AM

Originally Posted By: fishbadgerOriginally Posted By: bob rMelanie and I went out Saturday and Sunday, I caught a really nice 10 lb. + silver, hooked nose buck and wild on the outside of the 101 bridge, Melanie lost 2 after a minute or so before spit
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 college football picks by Bent Metal @ Today at 08:05 AM

SC Okie St Georgia NMst *ucks Stanford
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dave Wilson, mike hudson
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
7 registered (Gnomesayin, thaxor, larryb, eswan, 3 invisible), 102 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Nightkast0, SKETCH, Salmoon, Fix That Thing, Andrew Clark
11326 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 27952
Todd 23815
Sol Duc 14158
Dan S. 13192
paker 12909
Banned User 12895
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Salmo g. 12041
eyeFISH 11925
Dogfish 10971
Forum Stats
11326 Members
18 Forums
76026 Topics
885547 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2015 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |