Boulton Owner here!!! 20 ft 12 degree w/ 350 and Kodiak. I am very happy but don't do much side drifting. Willies son works for Boulton and built my boat. They do nice work and the boat is very fast for a loaded unit. Speed and power count on the bigger rivers. I would beat up Mike Boulton on the price a little if I were you. The nice thing about all makers is that they will build exactly what you ask for. For a flat and wide drifting boat I was very impressed with the Koffler/merc I saw on the Cow. Very nice looking and well equipped. I would not get a boat without full top, sides, drop and heat. You don't have to use them but the option is nice. Boulton does have the advantage of being a three time national champion river racer and former owner in two other boat companies. He is also about two miles from willie and they seem to be quite friendly. I like the folks at willie a lot as well, good people and a good product. My boat needs some more hours on it and I would be happy to let you scream around Lake Wash. for a day if you like. I know the cutts are in there right now..... Let me know.