Let me quote a top NOAA fisheries representative "those fish shouldn't have in the Cowlitz to being with" when discussing the early chambers creek stock. That served as a world class Steelhead fishery for some 70 years.And brought in millions of dollars in revenue to the local communities of SW Washington.Back in 2002 when the settlement agreement was signed. TP created the fish technical committee or FTC that all the agencies had a seat at the table except for the sports community.And it was also closed to the public.And good old Salmo g just happened to represent NOAA on the FTC.Remember the FTC is making decision in a closed meeting format. Sound just like what is happening with NOF today. And guess who fought the hardest to keep the public out of those meeting. You guess it none other then Salmo g and his friends from TU and AR. Everyone like to blame WDFW or TP for the problem on the Cowlitz ,but in all reality NOAA has a big roll in what happens on the Cowlitz. So eliminating a world class Steelhead fishery is probably one of the biggest con jobs ever pulled on sportsmen in Washington. And not eliminating the invasive species Tiger Musky is just mind blowing. So you see he did play a major roll in killing the Cowlitz. After years of hard work from people like Cowlitzfishermen and myself the FTC is now open to the public on a every other meeting concept. So please feel free to flame me,but your never going to get to let up on the killer of the Cowlitz.