I think it's time to take the tribes back to court. I don't think anyone can argue that there has been an equal 50/50 split of steelhead in the past 5 years in tribal rivers. I believe the tribes probably approach 75/25 percent in numbers of fish in their favor and can set their net size to take the larger fish so the disproportion is even greater. On the Quinault the split is probably 95/5 in favor of the tribe because they have the river "sewn up" (unless ya got an extra $100 bucks in your pocket). I can only hope that someday some pissed-off steelheading lawyer with some extra time on his hands takes back "our" steelhead fish share from the tribes....or we can wait til hell freezes over and the tribes embrace a voluntary equal share plan. Tribes should not be able to catch more than 25% of their run predicted share until the sportsmen have caught their 25%, once both are at 25% then the cap moves to 50% until both sides are there and so on. This avoids the tribes hammering the early part of the run only to find out that the run-size is now downsized. The split now is not fair and there's no-one to oversee that the sports share is equal. I have nothing against tribes in general but I have huge issue with the Boldt decision and steelhead equity.