After all these years, has there been any new information about the overall effect the seeding had. From what I can see, there were a ton of articles about the horrible long term effects. In the short term, the only possible short term consequence I could find documented was this "The largest run of Pink salmon occurred between 12 and 20 months after the HSRC’s iron seeding. According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, the 2013 pink salmon harvest was the second most valuable on record. In the northeast Pacific, the Speaker reports that salmon catches have surged from 50 million to 226 million. In BC’s Fraser River, catches shot past the average 25 million to an unprecedented 72 million." Since then, the there has been very little said or reported on what scientists feel resulted. Most likely, from what I have seen, most feel that any effect was too small to register in terms of carbon sequestration. If this is true, then could it be argued that it had minimal or no negative effects while possibly having a large positive effect, at least towards ocean productivity? I really don't know as I can not find much follow up and am hoping someone might have some better answers. If nothing else, it might just be a great little tibet for my kids to through back at the 20 years to live crowd. I mean, if we are all going to be dead in 20 years, what difference would it make if it turned out to harm the ocean, right? Seriously though, I do wonder it anyone knows what the long term effect of the experiment was. Thanks