Not sure if it will make it into the final stimulus plan or not, but right now if you made more than $75K on your 2018 taxes, or 2019 taxes if you have already filed, you may have to PAY THE $1200 back when you pay your next taxes.

That probably means for about 1/4 of us nationwide, give or take, it's not anything other than a small, short term, loan.

Mine will probably sit in my savings account til taxes are due and then I'll give it right back, which doesn't stimulate anything wink They'll probably tax it as income and not only will I have to pay it back, I'll have to pay it back with taxes on it...and those taxes will be the actual stimulus plan, as they'll subsidize some of the rest that don't have to pay it back.

Of course, some folks will spend it, and then still have to pay it back, and they will get to be Extra Stimulating.

Like noted above a few times, though, for the other 2/3 to 3/4 of the taxpayers, it is free money, and they'll spend it almost immediately, and not have to pay it back...that's actually rather stimulating.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle