Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
The last time Hank was vanquished from the darkside, in hiding you could say, cowering like a fat cat in a gay man’s apartment, nothing more than a skid mark in Hillary’s panties... Hank was gone. Hank was silent.

Then someone, who shall not be named, made a post. A terrible post with far reaching consequences, the shockwaves from this post still rattle their way through the darkside from time to time as seen here in this very thread. “Where is Hank?” they asked. “Is he alive?” they said. “Sure hope so!” some dumb son of a bitch said followed by mods of approval from the other darkside retards. “I hope he comes back” slurred one particularly ignorant fool.

Just what Hank had been waiting for.

Back he came, with a vengeance. Full of trickling piss, vinegar and high blood pressure medicine, Hank was back and ready for darkside action.

From being accused of sucking dick and enjoying it, to the loss of his obese cat, hang took [Bleeeeep!] and flung it right back. Nothing could stick. Not a thing.

Rather than challenge Hank to a war of short battles, tactical maneuvers and other original one line zzzingers, Dan S. decided on another approach. He’d take Hank down with a war of attrition. A long, repetitive and at times quite annoying battle of will. The Battle of Stambucks will go down as one of the turning points in the Darkside War.

I missed this post earlier.

rofl

Fvck Hank. That sack of sh!t has to be the only one ever to fail to pay off a gentleman's bet on the dark side. If paying off $700 was too much for his broke ass, he should have groveled and ended the bet at whatever amount his dumb, broke ass could pay.

I couldn't just let it go. rofl

RIP Hamster.

Lol.
RIP Stam & Ham