Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Danny Drama,

Good thing you aren’t a clinical psychologist. Your diagnostic skills are poor. If anything, you exhibit red flag characteristics of one who is unstable and anti-social given your intermittent hostility and rapid increases in aggression toward others, as well as eagerness with telling people to inflict self harm on themselves (i.e. light yourself on fire). That sounds pretty anti-social.

I think of myself as an average guy. Nothing more. What you are saying is a stretch... and certainly isn’t the only thing in need of a stretch. Maybe you were picked on when you were younger? Kids with anger problems and small kinds in general tend to get picked on by peers.

-Steamy

My diagnosis is spot-on, welch.

Your excuses aren't.

Picked on when I was younger? No. That was you, the skinny puss kid who made deals and then welched on keeping his end. You'd have had your ass kicked for that at the next recess at Mt. View elementary. Even little kids know what level of bullsh!t it is to make a bet and then welch on paying it.

Kicking people out of the group that can't meet social norms and standards is typical. Nobody wants a welch in the tribe, in the city, in the country, or on the bulletin board. Bet welchers are on the same plane as thieves and other common criminals in my book.

And I don't give a fvck if you agree. Why would I care what a bet welcher thinks?

Welcher's ain't cool, they're bottom feeders.

Keith