Water is going to be greasy flat all week, go get them whilst you can! You never know how long your small window of opportunity will last in this day and age.

I fished with IrishRogue on the opener like we do every year. We fished Maxwelton on the incoming and literally had our first fish on when the downrigger ball hit the bottom for the first time that morning. Bonk! ok, good way to start the day. We weeded through a couple shakers for 30 minutes and had our second fish on a plug I threw down to keep those shakers off.

Done by 7.

Saturday, I had T-Rip, NickD90 and my brother out. 0600 to 1200 We got blanked for the day which was surprising given results the previous day. Calling around to a lot of good fishermen, That was the story for the whole of the fleet in South MA9 until the fish started biting mid afternoon. Morning was a bust ( there was also a huge barometric pressure spike overnight), though we did C&R a sweet 22ish Line burner of a nate mid morning. Thankfully crabbing remains decent.

Hope to be out a few nights this week.
Cheers all! beer