Hello,

It's time to seek a new friend or two. I'm tired of making plans only to be blown off the night before or day of going.

If you are in the Vancouver, WA area, serious about flyfishing and looking for someone to float a few rivers (and hit some lakes) with, I'm looking for someone who likes to fly fish as much as I do.

You'll need your own personal gear but in the event you don't have a boat or tube, I have 2 Southfork pontoon boats and 2 float tubes so I have rivers and lakes both covered.

A little about myself so you can tell if I'm someone you might want to hook up with.

I'm 42 (who's counting) and can still run the legs off most of the 20 somethings I know.

I'm a pretty straight forward type of person, what you see is what you get.

I play by the rules and am an absolute stickler for following the fishing regs.

I don't smoke, and prefer you don't either but I'm not going to be a fanatic about it.

No drugs! I am a fanatic about this.

I'm not much of a drinker and if you're looking to get bombed while were out, find someone else.

I'm not very interested in babysitting. If you aren't a pro and if my skill level is above yours and you want some help I'm willing to give it, but I'm not going to tie your flies on (you'd be suprised) Conversely if you can fish circles around me, you might catch me trying to pick your brains.

If you're a woman, this is for fly fishing, not fooling around. If you're looking for a fling I'm not your guy. (I have a wife and 4 kids)

When I go fishing I like to make a day of it. I've had more than one person decline to go with me again because as one person put it, "I'm not into marathon fishing".

I generally fish the E. Fork Lewis, N. Fork Lewis, Washougal and Kalama rivers for Steelhead and a myriad of streams and lakes for trout. Upon occasion I'll make a trip to the Klickitat or Deschutes in Oregon. I have made a few trips up North but with the closures this spring that's not an option this year.

Anyway, you can post back to the board or e-mail me. Maybe we can hook up for a cup of coffee and see where things go.

Wes
flyfshfool@aol.com