Went out with GoProHero on the Puget Sound. Fishing was slow but we managed to scratch a few out. We were watching the new Addicted Video on GoProHero's iphone when suddenly the rod hit and it was FISH ON BABY! Unfortunately the net guy didn't check to see if the net was twisted so slapped the fish in the face a few times with the net before finally getting it bagged. GoProHero was freaking out saying the addicted guys would never do this and he is going to go on a Jordan Knigge guided trip if I botched this net job. Fortunately the fish liked what he heard and we got some second hand addicted mojo. Here is the Addicted-Mojo-Kang!

After this we hit 3 more than came off about halfway up or sooner. There was this big bayliner flying a 'Trump 2024 Fvck Your Feelings' Flag. This was coolest thing I had seen all day, except for what happened next. Some libtards in a tiny boat buzzed the bayliner yelling and booing his Trump flag. So he gunned it and his wake almost swamped their boat, splashing water over the side into it. While the terrified couple were screaming, scrambling to secure their gear and calling 911 this ultra-maga-kang hit, the fish was probably laughing at the libtards even more than I was. I used every word combination MOJO while reeling to keep this one on, just repeating "addicted fishing, Jordan Knigge, MAGA, Malt Liquor." Woo'd by my siren song, he swam right into the net. Team MAGA just keeps winning.