1/18/2023

Well, I got on it........ the following it what I found out..... will keep people posted, as I get information.

I can tell you, 1 fisher will be in the Willapa area and the other in the Forks area.

Here is what I got..... should answer a few questions...

1/18/2023

Hi Bill,

I am helping supervise these positions and lead the recreational test fishing pilot study. We recruited for two positions, one stationed in Montesano working in the Willapa Bay area and another stationed in Forks working in the north coast area. I am managing the south cost position and can update you on where we are at, but the north coast position will be managed by my coworker Colt Holley. He would be the best person to reach out to about updates for north coast test fishing and can be reached at Colt.holley@dfw.wa.gov.

It did take us longer than expected to complete the recruitment and hiring for these positions. I selected a candidate for the south coast position in Montesano and they are scheduled to start work this coming Monday. So no data or results to share yet. These positions will run through the end of March and in the future we hope to start them around the beginning of December. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions.

Amy Edwards

"I thought growing older, would take longer"