Okay guys, I think he's got the picture of what many of us think about it - don't need to hammer him too much wink

My 2 cents worth??

I'll be frank in my thoughts that I WILL not give you suggestions if I know you fully intend on killing a trophy-class steelhead.

Legal? Doesn't make a difference in my mind, I suggest you look through some of the other threads SS to see why we question the legality and morality of the C&K regulations.

Salmon and steelhead do not share the same life histories. There's a quite a difference in fact.

I'm sorry if you're offended by many of the replies you've gotten ... but you'll find that attitudes are changing amongst NW anglers looking to preserve the runs and our fishing opportunities. Perhaps if a decades-long practice hadn't been made out of killing all the big ones, you wouldn't need to ask this type of a question ... let's help preserve what we have have! Please let them go if they're unclipped ... especially those members of the run which are fewer and farther inbetween each season!

Yes, many of us have issues ... most revolve around protecting our resources!

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"