editing this. I'm new and just found out there is already a guy named sockeye on this board so I changed mine from Sock Eye to Slime de Boat.

Dear members;
I have a confession to make. I am what some of you call a lurker. That's right a swing shift working fishing website lurker that checks for reports and fishes in mornings. So I guess it was time to add my .o2 on the board here. On some of the things debated here I disagree with some not. the one about the new less killing nets is a good idea! How could you not want those instead of gillnets. Like my handle says I love sockeye salmon the best. It has the reddest meat of any fish and is just damn great. I can't fish for them near here so I am glad to be able to get some because of commercial fishermen. Dont blame me for that. I think they have a right to fish and people who cant get out can eat good fish because of them. I also am a sportfiherman. so I can understand you not likely the nets. I dont either when it affects my fishing I supose. But they have there right. Has anyone heard about maybe lake Washington having a sockeye fishing again next year? man I love those sockers!

[ 04-19-2001: Message edited by: Slime de Boat ]