Just lost one of my camp hands that was going to work for me this summer in AK at the King camp I manage.
Its a short term camp running from June 1st to the end of July on the Nushagak river in Bristol Bay.
If interested please let me know ASAP as we leave in 2 weeks.
Must be extremely hard working and motivated and love to fish. Some heavy lifting involved. Salary depeends on experience and includes tips. All tips are pooled at my camp and are split evenly among employees and guides.
I can be contacted either by e-mail at: johnsguidesvc@hotmail.com or by phone at 360-853-9801
If interested in seeing more about the camp before applying the following link will take you to my site and the page with information on my camp.
http://www.johns-guide-service.com/Links.htm
Just click on "Alaska Kingfishers"

Normally, as those that already know me will tell you I would not post my site address on BB's site out of respect for Bob and because I am a guide, but I only have two weeks in which to find someone new.
Thanks!! J--------<")(/(/(/)>{

"Life is short. Never pass up a hug. Look children in the eye when you talk to them. Bend the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile."