The guy in the flossing video was a dumbass. They showed up late in the day with their 8 foot leaders, #1 hooks, and #14 corkies. They were using 1oz. weights on a dropper too. I played dumb and told them that they were not going to get springers to bite such tiny gear. They laughed and said "oh, yeah, watch us!". They were surprised when I called their bluff and said that we don't tolerate lining fish down here and the game warden is up in the woods with a spotting scope so good luck explaining yourselves. Each time they hooked a fish I deliberately cast over their line to try and mess 'em up which worked great. My 50lb. Power Pro line was no match for their 12lb. mono. hehehe Soon they got the message and moved out of the area. What made me even more angry was the fact that they were long lining down across all of our lines and hogging the hole.

Notice the hookset in the flossing video. He has to sweep the rood in a ten foot arc to get that long leader through the mouth so the hook will stick on the *outside* of the mouth. Pretty stupid technique considering the fish are good biters. No need for that crap. Also notice the dumb hick trying to net that tail-snagged fish. We also have video from my camcorder showing people keeping snagged fish. It was hilarious to see the guys snag a fish, land it, then look over their shoulder to see who's looking and right as they were going to bonk it we yelled out "smile! You're on candid camera!".

My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd.....
KID SAUK!!!!!