Hey KB, we just got back in town Sunday night; or I would have gotten back to ya earlier. I am doing an every issue column for STS now. It's already fun, and I will slowly find out what I can get away with in a mag forum wink . The next issue column will be about egg curing, scenet additives, and Kwikfish tricks; mostly for Kings, but working for silvers and steelies too. ...

As for the kneepads, I've been asked by several friends about that and frankly I just couldn't think of a good story for why I was wearing them laugh . Could you? .... I used to kneel and pray for forgiveness from my clients on the rare days I skunked them, and worn 'em ever since? Nada. .... It turns on bikini clad women out on the river banks to see a semi-fat guy in 'pads'? Nada. .... The truth is that pic was taken by my daughter when my wife and I took her and my son out on the Columbia to pull them around in one of those 'Sea Biscuit" thingys (I think that's what they are called) with my sled. I had the life jacket on so I could jump in after them if they flew off the ride and slipped thru the jackets or whatever. The pads were on because of all the kneeling to tie up all the stuff to the back of the sled to pull the skoot tube around. ... My stupid thing was not noticing them and cropping them out of the pic that Nick asked for. Geeeeeeeeez shocked ... Oh well, I am now known for being into emus and pads laugh . Could be worse.