Well, I haven't been on this board since day one, but I really haven't seen any of Mavrick's posts. He probably posts a lot in the threads about rivers that are up north by Puyallup? I don't read those threads usually since I don't fish up there. I'm sorry if I pissed you off, FishNg1. I was just wondering what the guy's signature was all about. I still don't know what the [Bleeeeep!] he's talking about. Maybe he's trying to mock you about your Ford Board signature? If he owns a new truck that what the [Bleeeeep!] is he talking about a frickin' Chrystler for? Sorry, if this is a dumba** question, I am a dumba** myself sometimes. How's that for bashing. It's time to take my self-esteem down a notch or two again. Now, none of you get pissed about that comment, I didn't mean it like I said it. I'm having another dumba** moment. If this Mavrick is as full of [Bleeeeep!] as you say he is, he must have to stretch the truth to prove himself? I don't flat out lie about anything, but hell, I stretch the truth sometimes. I'm sure we all do. Like if I hooked a couple fish one day, I might tell somebody I had a great day fishin'. To some that would be a poor day. Not exactly a great day to me. But certainly a very good one, since very seldom do I hook fish more than once about every 5 or more outings. So your in the Marines, Mavrick? WTG, I totally respect that if that's the case. Or is that just your motto too ("Always Faithful"), to somebody? I'm done.