Salmo G:
Quote:
... it [STS] remains pretty much a "kiss & tell" fishing rag. You might aim higher and consider a quality publication.

Whoa S.F., did they decline to publish your picture or what? wink Remember that 2 STS columnists are active members here, Bill Herzog and myself. Bill reads more, I post more. That was a slap in our faces, and many others as well. What you've incorrectly portrayed STS as would be like me saying your NMFS is a devious gutless rag doll that's told when, where, and how high to jump by NW Indians and money hungry Wash. D.C. bureaucrats intent on taking funds away from fish restoration to make the rich even richer. Only that portrayal is more accurate than yours. ...

What magazine that focus's mostly on NW salmon and steelhead fishing is a better magazine than STS? ... It remains very popular among serious NW and mid-west fishers. ... And consider the paint joke explaination before putting that all on STS.

RT

Edit: Now in keeping with upcoming efforts to improve the demeanor of the BB, my post here is a good example of a bit of an over-reation. But instead if editing it down, I'll leave it up as an example to improve upon. (Hope Salmo will too next time.)

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: RT ]