Hey, don't trust this Fish Chaser guy, he blabs about everything. laugh

There aren't thaat many "Zipprlip" streams out there, that you REALLY shouldn't have posted this at all. This is how zipperlips becomme hotspots. First you gae a location, then narrowed iit down by saying it's up north of it. I have an idea of what creek you're talking about. It's best to keep it hush hush. Only share it with yourseelf. I've personaally seen a zipperlip or two thta i only told 1 good friend about. Took him into confidence and showed him a sacred trouut river in WA that produced big Bows'. Went back by myself a few weeks later and thee he was, with FIVE of his buddies. It just kept getting worse. Now Ii only hit this river occasonally if I hit a certain other fishing spot (notice the very wide generalization) and it's a dead river except for the stocked fish which isn't much fun compared to the big Bow's they used to have.

Hell, I remember when the Nooch had almost no trafic at all, I'm sure general Zog does too. I only have a few zipperlips left, and they stay ZIPPED. Oh well, here's the directions to hem, North of the Columbia, south of the Sstraiit of Juan de Fuca, East of the Pacific, and west of the Ccascades, happy hunting. laugh

Northwest River Fisherman