Hey Justin,
I live in Cabo about 5 months a year, I fish from pangas and they run about $140 to $170 per day for about a 5 hour trip. When you fish from a panga as a norm you are fishing for smaller fish, like tuna, durado and others, all great fun and good to eat if you want to retain them. To get marlin (stripes) in the spring you will need to use a larger boat. If you wait till you get down there you wont get the best boats, and they do average around $350 to $500 per day, plus bait. I use a company called Pisces Sport Fishing, good boats, good Captains, good treatment. You can pull them up and get a fishing report every week at Piscessportfishing.com. If you like you can make your charter plans over the web. If you wait until you go down, go to a charter office and do not use a coyote(a joe blow on the street selling charters) in some cases you could kiss your deposit goodby. Good luck and have a great time. You can also fish out of a small town close to Cabo called San Jose, you will pass it when going to Cabo from the airport, they fish at a place called Gordo Banks, big yellowfin in the spring they average 30 to 60#'s.