TODD,
I have a black lab hound mixed that is very well behave itself.She goes just about everywhere with me.
I was building a house out on BB island and the friendly neighbor liked to feed all the local animals.There were deer, racoons, birds,squirrles and such.My dog got on the scent of one of the coons when I wasn't looking and flushed it out.Of course the coon went straight for the friendly neighbors yard with the hound on its tail.I didn't catch all this but next thing I knew the friendly animal lover was in the front yard swinging a baseball bat at my dog.Of course my dog was not making it to easy for her to connect and it was actually quite commical.I made her heel up and went over to apologize to the friendly nieghbor.I asked her what my dog did and she explained that she loves all the little animals in the neighborhood and my dog scared one up a tree.I laughed and said my dog was a little animal too and would not be in her yard again.

The irony to me was the fact that she was slowly killing these animals by feeding them anyways.

If anybody ever took after my dog without good reason I would of done the same thing.