I don't mind. Truth be known I would hate to have a label placed on me on this board as I have only been a member a short time! Offending anyone on here is my last intention. I have only joined the forums as a place for learning both about fishing and issues that surround fishing.

Most forums that I have been a part of do not take kindly to members calling other members names. I am not used to a forum that allows such behavior but judging from the ones making the comments I should not take them to heart.

I appreciate the fact that there are so many varying opinions on this board and that people are willing to argue them passionately. It does not lead me to conclude that there are bad people here because they have differing views than my own. Rather it leads me to think that people give important issues as our NW fisheries serious thought, and without that the fisheries are doomed.

I don't think everyone needs to respect what I say or believe but at least respect me (and others) enough not to resort to name calling. I can get enough of that hanging out with me nephew and his friends!