i am starting to plan my senior trip for the summer of 2005 and i wanted to have some good insight on what rivers to fish and what i should bring and such. I am experienced in salmon/steelhead/trout fishing in the great lakes, so i have the tackle and flies are no problem. I wanted to plan on fishing the alagnak(sp?) and keni (sp?) river systems and streams in the surrounding areas. i will be camping and i have a 14 1/2ft flat bottom with a 15hp motor, should i plan on bringing it? its a long drive from michigan but i dont plan on flying and i will most likely spend a month or so. I was wondering what month(s) i should go and what weight fly rods i should bring. i really want to catch some big bows and kings and silvers and chums but i know they dont all run at the same time, so waht time frame would be the best for having a chance at hooking into as many of these fish as possible?

i know this is well in advance but i need to start saving for the trip and i need to know if i really want to pull this off. Also, if anyone needs info on fishing the great lakes for salmon/steelhead etc. i will gladly help

thanks for any help