Todd, (and others)
I don't have to much time to write right now on this board because we (CPR-Fish & FOC) are getting ready for our trial concerning Ecology issuing the 401 permit to Tacoma. Tons of work as been done by our two groups in the past 3 weeks, including two days of deposition in front of 6 attorneys (2 from WDOE and 4 from Tacoma Power...talk about a stacked deck!).

I will be back posting more after this mess is over sometime after June 22. But I just couldn't help to ask you and the other board members this; why did WDFW move the boundary line up from its original location if they didn't want the sport fishers fishing so dam close to the line? What other area do you know of that WDFW has done such a "stupid thing" In my opinion it was just a way for those jokers (WDFW) to trap the dumb, or over eager fishermen and make some more extra money for their department. If not, why didn't they move the line back?

I may not have the time right now to read your reply because I am totally swamped with this up coming PCHB hearing.

I'll be back soon!

Cowlitzfisherman
Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????