Has anyone heard any new knews on the progress of reversing the decision?

It seems like not a lot of people have spoken up directly to the state about this problem...

Why not? Heck, I'd start to write a appeal/petition that would be sent straight to the source of the problem, except I don't have the knowledge that we do combined. Why not come together and write a document stating fact vs fiction? Gaining one river back is another step towards giving the sportsmen rights. Loosing one river without defense, is one step towards lossing them all.

What do all of you say? Is it time to come together and fight for our rights, directly and not indrectly? The government will not stop the power of the people. Just how strong the people are depends on how the state will listen. I think it's time to cause some comotion.

All of you people that read this and are not from WA, this apllies to you as well. If the state can get away with this up here, what's stopping it from happening to you? Why not fight for all of your rights? It's not just a matter of state vs state, we are a nation, united. Shouldn't it be kept that way?

Lets do it.

Matt