Team Keebler gorked the hell out of the reds on the Kenai for a week straight, and ALL of our fish bit the Sockeye Joe rig. (double secret probation rig). If you believe that all of them were "inside" the mouth biters, then you probably don't believe that Reiter Rat listens to "Zanphyr, the Master of the Pan Flute", on his 8 track on the way to work.

We wuz using one of dem Banjo Luhrs.

I don't think the flossing thing is as easy as many believe. There were tons of people trying, and most of them weren't even keeping close to us with numbers of fish. We were probably just on a good streak.

I never thought I would say it, but fishing with the drones for the past 20 years has turned me in to a Sockeye Whackin Machine.

RA3: The law is the law, and no one is "Above the Law". I think that was a line from Steven Sial [Seagal] (aka Nieco) in the movies Above the law. Certain tax brackets require a certain amount of taxes to be paid. If you want to go above and beyond, please pay my taxes too.

No sense in trying to be perfect. It was attempted once by a great man thousands of years ago, and he ended up by being hung on a cross.

Peace