This does really suck to many licenses to even keep track of. I am still trying to figure out why I even pay for a camper license no steering wheel no tires. The truck is license and I pay tonage what is that for?? I saw above that the oregon is also going up are your tabs good for two years. Washington tabs are due every year. They get you one way or another. I used to think a state income tax would be more fair at least you can put it in your federal taxes . Put with our politions they would figure out how to get even more out of us any chance they get. With sales tax at almost 9% and the highest alcohol and tabacco taxes around what more to they want. I make a paycheck they take taxes out of it , I buy something they take some more, then I go to the dump and they tax that and if I have any left when I die they will tax that. I have to laugh when I look at my dads property taxes. He is on a fixed income has lived and paid property tax his whole live and served his country in WWII. He now pays every five years on property taxes what he paid for the house. That is why I now vote for the people I think will solve some of our goverment waste and overspending.