Boy is that the truce. Fished up at the state park and caught so many fish to make your arms and lower back sore the next morning.

Went up there with two friends and they hit the the trifecta, while myself missed with a king. I probably had a king on once or twice and did't even see it. I had two fish take me down river about 50 yards intill they hit the ripples and "SNAP". I hooked into one fish early and thought it was a chum so I was forcing it along intill it took me down to wear the ripples were in the river and got caught under the brush. I worked to get the line out from the brush and the fish emerged for moment, to see the biggest Silver hello I have ever had seen. 20+ pounds and as silver as it was still in salt water. Once I saw it I screamed for a friend to come help me because the fish ended up moving towards the shorline where even more thick brush was and my line tied up all up in there. My buddy tried to get my line free and the line ended up breaking.

Over all great day. The rain definitely brought the fish in.

Buddy of mine took home two nice hen silvers 12lbs and I took one chrom buck chum 16lbs for the smoker.

Intill next Sunday, Fish on,

ErnDog