i like spending time with my rottweiler she loves going fishing and she is very well behaved and doe's not bother anyone.she will not chase fish that are being landed and doe's not feel the need to be jumping into the river like some dogs i have seen.she is more behaved than some of the people i have run across on the river.i feel i owe it to her to take her with me instead of leaving her cooped up at home why have a dog if she just stays at home bored,it's all a matter of how well you train them.and no that was not me and my rott on the river dan was talking about i only fish the sky so if you see someone fishing with a rott there it is probably me stop and say hi my dog is just a big baby so nothing to worry about,if there was i wouldn't have her with me,the only thing i worry about is her getting caught up in some old hooks lying around on the bank so please if you see messes on the river pick them up i always carry a small garbage bag with me and clean the area up that i am fishing in i just can't believe some people are such pigs,later Bruce