WashingtonLakes.com 2003 Virtual Fishing Contest!

What better kind of contest for a fishing web site to have than a Virtual Fishing Contest? Announcing the first (to my knowledge) ever virtual fishing contest in Washington state.
Where: Shuyler Productions Sportsman's Show in Yakima.
When: Feb. 21-23, 2003
Who's Eligible: Everyone!
Virtual Contest Rules
1)Only one fishing trip per day.
2) First fish caught must be kept and will be your entry for that day. No "catch and release"!
3) You may change your lure, line, and fishing technique as you wish.
4) You may change your location on the lake, but may not go to a different lake.
5) Difficulty settings and other program settings may not be changed.
6) After catching your fish, you will need to provide your name and e-mail address.
I will contact the winners by e-mail after the show. E-mails will be destroyed after determining the winners. I will not give your e-mail address to anyone.
8) All disputes will be decided by WashingtonLakes.com contest judge (that would be me).
Fishing trips will take place on Trophy Bass 4, located at the WashingtonLakes.com booth at the Yakima show (booth number 435, located by the casting pool).
Prizes
There will be five winners. Prizes will include computer fishing games, books, and fishing tackle. 
Get your mouse finger warmed up and be ready to land that monster virtual fish! I hope to see many of you at the show. Below is a $1 off coupon you can print out and use to get in. You can print one for each day. See at the Show!
Mike