Well I am finaly back on line, the last three weeks or so have been a nightmare. Our house got broken into and robbed, the boat blew a head gasket, and the upstairs neighbors hot water tank blew above my condo (that I am trying to sell) destroying all the sheetrock in the garage, (Thank god my renter got home when he did!! It could have been so much worse)
So now that I have cobbled together a computer out of whats left, the boat is back up and running, we have a new alarm system and back door, and a contractor showing up next weekend to do my condo, I am ready to get back to some seriuos fishing.
My question is since this is still my first year with a boat and I seem to have a pretty good idea what is going on with the blackmouth, I want to know more about the kings coming in. I know they are chinook so I am assuming the blackmouth methods will work, but it seems like I remember someone awhile back saying they could be at any depth. Does this make it even more important to find bait on the electronics and focus on the bottom of the school. What about lures and or bait, Plugs? How about those spinning flashers? every one keeps talking about dogfish and herring, will hootchies and flashers work...I got a million questions
I guess it all boils down to " I need some stress free time on the water" and I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I have done a little bit of lurking and searching in the last couple of weeks, but since I am starting with a basicly blank slate( other than blackmouth, wich I might add after I started applying what I learned here I never got skunked!!!) anything will help. Oh and we are trying to schedule some time this summer for my girlfriends father to come up and do some fishing, what would be a good time for him to at least try and hit the peak time( maybe even for coho???)

beer beer