Heck lets just quit fishing all together! Then there will be millions of happy fishies ot there. NOT!

To fish or not too fish what the hell kind of question is that! Freezer full so we should stop? Oh my!Fishing is not about filling the freezer! If it was, what would be the fun of it after the freezer was full. No, No, NO,Grasshopper Fishing Is a very dangerous disease That luckily has only affected me in my family but Unfortunately affects millions wolrdwide some worse then others. I am afraid there is not much hope for me as I am in stage 10 which is the worst level of addiction there is. I have barely been able to continue working and am currently looking at mounting fish as a way to make some money and ease the fishing pains I get every day. I am a hopeless fishing fanatic and I think the only thing that will stop me from fishing is Death. And thats just the way it Is. If you dont understand that then you just aint got the disease.

Rob Allen,
lets see some scientific data that supports your claim. I still fail to understand How you believe making less of not enough fish to support themselves Is going to make more with continued take of any kind. Can you see why I think your a peta member? Anti hatcheries is Anti fishing and anti productive. Yes there does need to be hatchery reform but It would be really dum to just stop hatchery production.
Damn dude if ya only put half your time into Poachers, netting, and the enviroment you would be hell on wheels and a true fishing advocate. Hatcheries have got to stay untill we take care of business.