Well, my best trip was during the worst days of my life. To make a long story short. Was about to get a divorce. Life was in turmoil (way too much to explain lol). My yearly salmon trip with my Dad hit. Went reluctantly with a ton of stuff on my mind (my Dad had no idea what was going on when I went, well, my exwife didn't either, long story I said). After I told my Dad that night (I didn't make it down to the Nooch until sun went down so didn't fish until next day). We sat around the campfire and spoke about what was going on and I told him I might leave. He told me that this could be last trip I go on with him (another long story) and I opted to stay. That next day I woke up and had my coffee. Woke up with instant headache from the stress. Got out on the river, started BS'n with my Dad, started catching fish, and forgot about my problems for the day. Can't remember how many, just know I had fun, had good company, and forgot about life for the day. Went back to the cabana, started a fire, had some coffee, had dinner, and started talking about the old days when I was little on our first trips. Was a good day, one of my all time toppers.

Guess it went longer, but this is the SHORT version. LOL

Northwest River Fisherman