Salmo-- Thanks for the correction; there goes my life-long record of being absolutely right all of the time! Seriously, I'd forgotten about the Supreme Court challenge...and still don't remember anything about it. It could have happened while I was living in Montana or when I was too busy fishing.

FNP--Hogan's decision still stands until it's overturned on appeal. HOWEVER, the policy that is coming out of it is up for comment, and you can have an impact on that. That part of this isn't over. I'm still reading and re-reading the draft policy to see if I can de-code it. I'm still looking for the portion that says that hatchery fish and wild fish are of the same stock....on the quick read that I gave the policy draft I didn't see it. But it could be there.

Keta--Your first quote was of my opinion-- as you will notice with the phrase"I think". I'm not tagging anyone as radical or extremist-- that was your reading and not my intent. Nor am I trying to influence anyone's feelings in regards to people--ideas that I believe are wrong are another matter. When I see an issue I care about, where incorrect information is being bandied about, I sometimes jump in with the idea of providing accurate info.

As far as the definition game as you call it-- all I want to do is find out if we're on the same page before I spend any time pursuing quotes that might or might not exist. You're the one who brought up the idea of quotes-- can you find any with the same restrictions that say logging/mining/resource extraction are good?

Back to work,

Keith