Getting time to get the fly rods out for some steelhead on the dry fly over here. I go out in the garage on pull out a double fly rod case ( the type that holds two rods with reels attached) I un-zip the thing and all this sawdust looking stuff falls out everywhere. Next I see mouse crap... I pull out the rods , a 9 wt Sage RPL and a Powell, and am shocked when I see that the little basterd ate all the cork off both rods like a piece of corn on the cob.... How it got inside ( just a very small hole in the top of the case) or got down into the tubes I'll never know... So I start looking around a bit. I tie flys and have a box thats full of various capes and some very expensive neck hackels ( I am talking 50 bucks apiece for some of the # 1 Metz ) I have some polar bear patches that I have had for years and are not replaceable... a couple of full jungle cock capes.. some rare stuff... and the little ***** ate the backs off most of them.. I feel like a survivor of a small terrorist attack...

As soon as my wifes cat gets close enough to me, I plan to kick it... hard. I wonder if I could get my home owners to cover it ??? Funny that these are the only things that got nailed and there was no evidence visable that would indicate any mice around..

I am pissed