Somebody here called the district office of the wdfw and said I was in collusion with a warden
Snagging fish!

I want to know. What were you smoking that night?

Any wardens I have every known love to bust snaggers, and I love to help them bust snaggers. I have been and am currently closely watched by the wdfw becase of my views and Ideas on hatchery runs. Not my ACTIONS! I am also watched because of what people have said about me. Jealous lies.

These two paragraphs below are what prompted the call by the fantasy queen.I got a little carried away in the heat of a so called debate that went bad real quick. How does this constitute collusion with an Officer to snag fish?

"Self centered better then thou art types are the people I love to piss off on the water. I catch fish totally legit, and if there not catching they still cry and talk smack to the warden. Blah blah blah. (edit) tells me all the time about what people say about me to him. When he first started in the (edit) county area he was sure I was some big time poacher by all the complaints from people like you. I fish totally legal always. He found out from watching me that what I told him was 100% true. What I told him is that the people whining are the ones not catching anything. they get pissed off when they have been fishing all day without a bite and I show up and bang bang I have a limit. I dont have a problem catching fish legit with bait or lures and I sure the hell dont ever take home any stinkies or pre smoked fish!"

"He found out from watching me that what I told him was 100% true."

I had him follow me upriver to a spot on a wild run of silvers that was heavily pressured by snaggers. I asked him to put on his polarized sunglasses and look at three fish I was targeting. I was using jig and vertically jigging in front of the fish. The 11 pound silver moved up 2 feet and nailed my jig. Thats how I showed him I was legit. On top of many pier fish too.

"When he first started in the (edit) county area he was sure I was some big time poacher by all the complaints from people like you. I fish totally legal always"

he said he would take all my gear, my truck, and write me for everything he can to the max if he every caught me, and I am sure if I ever did break the law he would! See the i fish totally legal part!

"(edit) tells me all the time about what people say about me to him."

Thats standard investigation. He never tells me who.

"Forward of the gill plate is legal. I have witnessed wardens explaining to people how to floss, and i have yet to get a ticket for keeping a fish hooked in the mouth or just outside the mouth."

These wardens were not even from this area. I was fishing down south! notice wardenS (plural!) SHEESH!

whoever it was is really stretching it an I must have really struck a nerve . \:D