Rafterman: I think I'm on my 5 spool up this season as I fish drift gear a lot and whenever I lose a setup I kill about 3 feet off the end to ensure that there are no knicks and what not.. If a line has that little lifespan, then I have reason to complain :rolleyes:

I think I might give the iron silk a try.. That's definitely one I haven't tried, but I'm sure it can get a little spendy the way I go through line! lol.. But I will certainly give it a good shot! Thanks Dave and Erik... Izor used to be a hell of a line in my book, We had a 10,000 yd bulk spool of it and kept it in the freezer and fished off it for like, 8 years and I loved it.. Anymore just can't stand it! Heres another question, Anyone know any better knots other than the clinch that has better knot strength?! I like to stick with good old reliable but if there seems to be a better one, please do fill me in! =) Do heavy wire/light wire swivels seem to play a part in knot strengths? Seems to me a heavy wire swivel would be less of a strain on the line?

So easy, a cavegirl could do me

Team FTW