In the 70s there was an annual season, one deer, buck, doe, or fawn over 40 lbs. Pretty thick jungle hunting, 12 gauge with buckshot was best. Some of those black feral hogs there also, but not much over a hundred pounds for the largest. Avewrage does were about 80 lbs, and bucks at 125 lbs. I have seen them taken over four hundred pounds. I personely passed up shots at two bucks because they were to big for me to carry. Had to take entire carcass, including guts on Anderson Air Force Base. Anderson used to have a rod and gun club, Totamona rod and gun club, and special hunts were held just about monthly for two days. You had a strip of ground, maybe two hund=red yds wide from the road to the top of the cliff. areas were numbered and you drew for the days hunt. Used to carry a small bow just in case i didnt get drawn. Haad to hunt in on a compas course, and try not to step out in front of someone else, tough but it worked mostly. I do not know current anything since i have been offisland since 1977. You might be able to google it up.