I am not Hog Daddy, but I know him personly, and have learned much about rifles from him. I will give you what I know since he isn't allowed to post on this board any more.

Barnes CR-10 is very good at removing copper. I had an electronic cleaner thing for a while, but they are a pain in the a$$.

Reloader 15 works real good in .243, and a lot of other cartridges too !

Barnes TripleShock bullets work real good on game...they will penetrate, they will expand, and they will not come apart, the Noslers you mentioned can't say that with reliability.

I have shot several of Hog Daddy's rifles, and from that I can say that I agree with him about which stock shape I like, though I don't own one myself yet, it is the Remington Classic made by McMillan. You can get the Classic any way you want it, left hand is no problem, you can specify length, weight, color, options, etc. McMillan's has a website, and you may even find a stock available on their web special section ( cheaper and faster, but not custom to your wishes), otherwise be ready to wait a month or two for your stock, but they are by far the best stock in most peoples mind.

I hope that helps...anybody going by "hooktender" can't be too bad of a guy...........

P.S., those left handed Model 700's are junk, how much do you want for it ?