Sol,
So I get a call last night form my wife. Seems your wife comes by so the girls can play.The dam bird flys from you wife up into a cedar tree. This cedar tree is across the road from me. The bird is up about 20 feet.

At this point I am in Silverdale buying a new cell phone. My spouse broke mine in half about 3 weeks ago so I had been using hers.

Anyway I drive home and there is the white suburban parked in the weeds across the road. With a fricken step stool on top. Seems that someone had been standing on top of the step stool with a long handled net thingie trying to catch the bird.

Anyway we ended up getting the bird out of tree one, it flew over to tree two. Still about 20 feet up in the air. We tossed a basketball up at it. Now the bird flies down the road and straight into the window glass on the front of the house. Fell to the ground as if it was dead. But allas its still alive.

Now the whole ordeal kind of stressed me out. 4 little kids 2 moms one dam little bird.

I guess the bird is ok.

I gave your (ex) wife a bottle of wine as she was leaving she looked like she could use a glass of wine.

Later Dude

Just thought we all could relive the dam parrot.

Edited by tunaklr (09/07/07 07:45 PM)

http://www.madrivermanufacturing.com/swstore1.htm

Jigs, injection molded worms made in the USA