Well Fish Hunter, the last time I provide the "timing" of fishing it on here, I got blasted for it by a couple people on the beach, even though it added absolutely no extra pressure on the beach. Actually two posts I've made about the beach fishing the last couple years pissed a couple people off. Even though there are less people fishing it now than when I moved here in the 80's. So I will say this, look up the previous posts, I think you can do that on here, or maybe they are too old. Pretty much the same tides work for steelhead as silvers, but for steelhead if you compared the amount of fish caught at the "premium time of the tides" to the fish caught randomly througout the day, that percentage of fish caught randomly at less than ideal tidal timing would be a lot higher than that of silvers or even humpys. Like if there are 5 silvers caught for 6 hours either side of the good tide at the beach, then 30 caught in one hour of the prime tide timing, a similar comparison to steelhead would be like 2 fish caught for 6 hours either side of the good tide timing, and 4 caught during the prime tide. Which would be a very good day by the way. So if you know or can figure out what the good tides were for silvers and humpys then you can figure out the steelhead easily.