Originally Posted By: Irie

Now...Go sit the f*ck down, and shut the f*ck up.

Oh, and for the record I'm no Liberal, Im a lefty. Liberals will try to talk it out over tea; I'll throw a grenade into your trench and steal the munitions off of your smoldering carcass. I'll die before I let my country fall into Oligarchy and it's associated social injustices. My children deserve better than to become servants for a ruling elite.

\:\) Have a nice day!

Irie
shut the F@#k up!
Wow I’m hurt. But let me start of with the facts: Dude you’re an economy sized douche bag that couldn’t pull a greasy string out of a cats Ars.
If you’re so concerned you wouldn’t spew the garbage you do! Why don’t you try working of commonsense for once, and not hate and rage fueled by your ignorance to conceive logic. You say that the right has screwed every thing up. Correct? And simple pen paper and calculator can show me this. Correct? Then why are you so blind to see the brunt of the truth. Let me make it clear to you, this is a DEMOCRATIC state. Its run by the left, has been for a long time. So tell me again, who’s screwing whom?

It should hurt to be so stupid. Less of the left sided morons would exist if it did