I had a 16' Cdory for a couple of years and I thought it was one of the best little boats a person could buy . Mine had a Yamaha Pro 50 for power , but you have to put a dolfin on it or it WILL porpose at high speeds .
I took mine to Willipa bay ,Grays harbor and all over the sound and straits plus it was small enough to take to 100 mile in BC to fish for lake trout or fish the lower part of the snohomish or skagit river for Coho.
It had a flat bottom so it will bang a bit in a chop ( give a little to gain a lot) but is stable enough to have two guys on the same side to net a fish without listing to far to be a worry in a heavy chop
Shallow draft ,which if I remember was about 4 or 5 inches, A hard top for the occasional wave over the bow and to stay warm and dry (with a drop curtain) while fishing Blackmouth in the dead of winter.
I had many great fishing trips in mine and the only reason that I sold it was for a down payment on a 22' SeaSport. I have thought many times about buying another one but have to many toys already.