Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Cause it aint her dog its the kids, his kids dog, almost a year worth of loving a dog. Really I don't give an F - but IMO dad should take the kids dog & keep it for them or quit complaining about a woman who is no different than he is.

I do have great empathy for my kids and what they have learned from the disposable pet program. I see the hurt in the eyes of my older one. That said, I wouldn't waste a broadhead putting that mut out of it's misery when I could do it with my bare hands. It has damaged the house, it has bitten neighborhood kids, and it has left feces on the floor in the house often enough for prospective buyers on two different occations to see it while the house was being shown to them before my ex could discover it and get it cleaned up. Needless to say, the house has yet to sell, and all my equity and ability to move on with my life is tied up until it does.

I just thought I would update my post at the top of this thread with a post-mortum on the situation. Sorry if having to read it again bothered you. I have to live with the reality of it every day. smile