Well, I dont agree that the lending cease is a good thing. But it has one thing going for it. And that is the fact that there is less of an excess. What I mean is, this is going to force the country to live and discover what "need" is rather than the misconceptions that we exist under today are. Kids at school with phones, rather than paying attention to the important lesson up front, texting away. Mom and dad buying the brand new car for Jr. just to have it wrecked a week later cause he thinks it is a Formula One car. These hard times fall on us at a very oppurtune time if you ask me. A time when the things that are valued are almost always a material item. Just run around and ask ten kids what they think is most important that they have. I bet most of them say 1. Mom and dad 2. Video games or some electronic. This is going to be a valuable and needed lesson I think. While it is not a good thing that there are so many who will pay dearly for what has happened. It is, I think a necissary evil. Maybe the government should only find a way to soften the blow. Rather than eliminate it.

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.

Boise State- National title, here we come!