Originally Posted By: stlhead
Originally Posted By: Marz
Bearing arms is not a solution as much as it is exercising your rights and retaining a certain amount of unpredictability. Why not understand how to use a firearm and champion those that are responsible gun owners?

Why is it when anyone starts up with pro-gun talk it is automatically assumed they are a RWWJ? That is pretty strange considering that sweeping judgments are so often frowned upon on other topics.

Where did I assume you were republican or post anything anti gun? It's something I repeatedly point out. It's those whom I label the gun nuts who post something pro firearms, get questioned and instantly assume the questioner is a filthy rotten anti gun liberal. To gun nuts any questioning of their arguments means you are "one of them". There are sane gun owners and then there are gun nuts.

I was not referring to you in that part but I was referring more to other posts in this thread. I was making an open statement after addressing you but it gets kinda confusing since there is the "RE:" up there.

I agree with you on the gun nuts thing.

I feel someone has to stand up for the sane, liberal, gun owners. Not all non koolaide drinking liberals sing kumbya, some have "This machine destroys facists" etched into the stock of their wepon.

Edited by Marz (09/01/09 06:37 PM)