*Divorce Forces Sale*

1976 18' Seaswirl I/O. Has 165HP MercCruiser. The boat has been parked for 4 years now. I put new shift cables in it when I bought it and put a new starter in 2 summers ago. This boat needs some work, but I don't think it would take much. It is set up for dual batts but needs new ones. Cabin has full canvas with zip off back panel. It has a heater and window defrost. Fold down Chris Craft Seats.
Swim Step. Two built in bait boxes. Built in pole/net holders. Compass. It has FF, DF,Loran, CB, Ship-to-shore. But electronics have been sitting like I said for 4 years. PWalk thru window onto bow but the previous owner sealed the window shut . I put a new galvanized King trailer under it in '98. It is still like new but the neighbors dog chewed some of the carpeting off the rails . It has an 8HP Mariner(longshaft) on a kicker mount with tank. This has been sitting with the boat for 4 years, but I've never had a problem getting it started. It has forward/reverse on the throttle handle as well as on the side of the motor(the side lever needs to be replaced). This motor needs to be cleaned up a little and serviced, but don't think you would be disappointed with it after that.

**UPDATE**

This is a revision of an earlier post. I tore down the throttle/shift cables on the kicker but never got around to ordering the parts. I did fire up the kicker a few weeks back and it started right up and idled no problem. I think I figured about $100 in parts to fix.

The inboard has been sitting 4+ years. It ran good when parked, but now? I'm not sure what all would have to be done to get it going??? I know it does need two new batteries. Zero hours on new starter.

Also, It will need a new steering cable.

Make an offer, it has to go! If you are interested or have any questions you can e-mail me at whitor@msn.com I can e-mail photos if you like...

This was/is a good bay boat. I've had it all through the San Juans and local lakes. Just needs an owner with time and $$ to upkeep.

Thanks,
Shane