I just got a great deal on a bulk purchase of EZ Divers from a sporting goods store that was closing them out. I had to buy all 100 of them for the best price, and I don't need that many, so here's the deal......I have 2 sizes of them, the "#1" (or large) and the"#0" (or medium). These fish just like their sister diver (same company), the Delta Diver, except the angle of dive can be adjusted on the EZ Diver.

I have (40) #1's, in chartuse/prism, red/prism, and a few clear/red prism, and chartuse/hologram prism.

I have (25) #0's. Only the size #0's were available in either 2oz or 4oz. (20) of them are the 4oz heavy style. Again the main colors are chartuse/prism, red/prism, and a few clear/red prism, and chartuse/hologram prism. (5) are the 2oz weight and they're all chartruse/prism color.

These are all brand new, still attached to the EZ Diver display card (with directions). They sell for $10.00+ (or more in Chinook/Illwaco...mountain prices laugh ) and I'm selling them for $6.00 each and if ya buy 10 or more I'll pay shipping (lower 48 states). If ya buy them all, I'll sell them for $5.75 shipped eek !!!!

These colors performed over the weekend at Chinook, as we had 38 takedowns in 2 days of fishing with the big being a 34# URB. Thanks guys! beer